Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

spoilers:
    Shouldn't the Madrox duplicates have disappeared the moment they died?
    end of spoilers

No. spoilers:
    Jamie can't reabsorb dead dupes.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Ok, it's nothing to do with the actual story and I know he's had this costume for some time now but I gotta ask, just how the hell does Cyclops even see, let alone use his powers with that massive red X covering his eyes and most of his face?
    According to Bendis the fabric has ruby quartz woven into it, like a flexible lens.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    They made the inhumans come of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad here.

Contrary to what X-fans thought.
    I've always expected them to make the mutants the bad guys in IvX. /shrugs

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    As an Inhumans fan - I found this issue interesting. I don't follow the X-Men much, but it seems to me that Scott declaring war on the Inhumans without even approaching them about it first - seems rash. He absolutely has every damn right to be pissed as hell. But all out war - I think that's a little drastic. Especially since I don't think at this point the Inhumans even know the effect the mist has on Mutants. At least, that's the impression I'm getting. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
    What would be the point ?; after M-day, the only response that he got from the Avengers is "We deal with our own", and then there is AvX.

Quote Originally Posted by chillin'_chillclops View Post
    If he is going to make sound and reasonable decisions and behaves in character then he wouldn't be compared to Hitler, would he now?
    Ahem, 12 times Cyclops was a terrible superhero or just a terrible person
    He has been worse than Hitler for a really long time.

Well, the Avengers looked bad in AvX too; but look what happened.

spoilers:
    My reading of this issue was Cyclops thought the Inhumans, who were the experts on Terrigenesis, lied to the mutants. So he considers their actions an act of war against the mutants.

Madrox's death strikes me as the kind of thing that will be retconned in a few years as being a dupe, while the real original Madrox was indisposed for reasons. That's kind of how they've done this kind of thing before.
    end of spoilers

They have done it again. They have dumbed down the X-Men so they can rush the plot and dive right into the hero-on-hero fight...

spoilers:
    Everybody is supposed to know that Thanos attacking Attilan and fighting Black Bolt in the city was the reason the Terrigen Mists were released in the atmosphere (Cyclops isn't supposed to know that Black Bolt had planned to do it anyway, and even if he knew, the other Inhumans aren't to blame)... why is he declaring war on the Inhumans, exactly...?

Not to mention that, when arriving to an island they know under attack and finding it submerged in a weird green gas, they jump from the plane and carelessly breath it... Magik was the only one of the lot with half a functional brain... hell, that gas could have been a nerve agent or worse...
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

Haha, what an awesome event. We get to watch fan-favorite mutants die painfully! But hey, at least new Inhumans, right?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Haha, what an awesome event. We get to watch fan-favorite mutants die painfully! But hey, at least new Inhumans, right?
    Yeah, awesome!

*cough*

I understand pushing the Inhumans as mutants since Fox has the movie rights, but why the freakin' hell do they have to push the Inhumans by having them stand on the necks of mutants?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Yeah, awesome!

*cough*

I understand pushing the Inhumans as mutants since Fox has the movie rights, but why the freakin' hell do they have to push the Inhumans by having them stand on the necks of mutants?
    Because DisMarvel doesnt do subtle.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Yeah, awesome!

*cough*

I especially loved how they combined Scott declaring war on the Inhumans with Crystal being cuddly and compassionate, ya know, in case you forgot how evil Cyclops is.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    They have done it again. They have dumbed down the X-Men so they can rush the plot and dive right into the hero-on-hero fight...

spoilers:
    Everybody is supposed to know that Thanos attacking Attilan and fighting Black Bolt in the city was the reason the Terrigen Mists were released in the atmosphere (Cyclops isn't supposed to know that Black Bolt had planned to do it anyway, and even if he knew, the other Inhumans aren't to blame)... why is he declaring war on the Inhumans, exactly...?

Not to mention that, when arriving to an island they know under attack and finding it submerged in a weird green gas, they jump from the plane and carelessly breath it... Magik was the only one of the lot with half a functional brain... hell, that gas could have been a nerve agent or worse...
    end of spoilers
    excellent post

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Because DisMarvel doesnt do subtle.
    So very true.

How is it that no one has yet seemed to realize that the more you try to force something down the fan's throat, the harder they'll choke?

As an X-Factor fan I'm sad to see Madrox go out.

On the other hand Madrox might be the single easiest character to resurrect in comics, hell the one that claimed to be the original didn't even have an M tattoo.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

It's early yet.