View Poll Results: Who are your favorite Furies? (MULTIPLE CHOICE)

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Artemiz

4 6.35%
  • Bernadeth

10 15.87%
  • Big Barda

41 65.08%
  • Bloody Mary

7 11.11%
  • Gilotina

15 23.81%
  • Knockout

12 19.05%
  • Lashina

38 60.32%
  • Mad Harriet

14 22.22%
  • Malice Vundabar

6 9.52%
  • Speed Queen

5 7.94%
  • Stompa

12 19.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks, Nyssane!

The more I learn of these gals, the more I like 'em!

Those Earth-2 Furies look fierce!

Add Harley Quinn, err... Hammer Harleen, to the list of female characters that became members of the Female Furies! Granny Goodness sent Lashina and Bernadeth to bring her to Apokolips in this week's Harley Quinn #45.

In case you ever wanted to see the Female Furies drawn as cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

In case you ever wanted to see the Female Furies drawn as cats.
    I never knew I needed this in my life .

There are rumors floating around that the Furies might be the main antagonists of the New Gods film... what does everyone think about that? Any fan-casting choices? Which Furies do you think they'd use in the film? Which do you want to see?

There are rumors floating around that the Furies might be the main antagonists of the New Gods film... what does everyone think about that? Any fan-casting choices? Which Furies do you think they'd use in the film? Which do you want to see?
    Ed Asner as Granny Goodness. I always picture Granny with his voice when I’m reading a comic featuring the Furies.

But actual casting, I’d say Cathy Bates as Granny.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Ed Asner as Granny Goodness. I always picture Granny with his voice when I’m reading a comic featuring the Furies.

I love Kathy Bates as Granny Goodness. I think she'd hit it out of the park with the role.

As for the other Furies, my picks would be:

Gwendoline Christie as Big Barda. She has lots of nerd cred as Brienne of Tarth and Captain Phasma, and I'd love for her to get a higher-profile role like this one.

Chiaki Kuriyama as Lashina. Unfortunately, I don't think the actress is fluent in English, so she may be out. But she was a hit in Kill Bill as Gogo, and I'd love to see some ethnic diversity among the Furies. Lashina has always struck me as being Asian, especially in Superman: TAS.

Savelina Fanene as Stompa. Known in wrestling circles as Nia Jax, this woman has the perfect imposing body type for Stompa.

Sonequa Martin-Green as Mad Harriet. I've always loved the actress and would love to see what she'd do with such a crazy character. Uzo Aduba would also be great in the role, but I'd hate to see her get typecast as just "crazy" characters because she's just too good of an actor for that.

Kate Dickie as Bernadeth. Another Game of Thrones almnus, she has such an incredibly memorable face. I think she'd be perfect as the menacing, manipulative Bernadeth.

Maika Monroe as Gilotina. She has an innocent charm to her that would be an interesting contrast to her chopping heads off of her enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

Yes, yes, yes!

Why not have them fight, and the winner takes the role as Granny?

Anyone planning on getting the video game DC Lego Super-Villains?

Big Barda, Lashina, Mad Harriet, and Stompa (as a "bigfig"!) are all playable characters!

Big Barda, Lashina, Mad Harriet, and Stompa (as a "bigfig"!) are all playable characters!
    I was already gonna get it but this just makes it even better. Can’t wait to play as the Furies!

I always liked the Female Furies and I enjoyed them in the Wonder Girl mini from a few years ago. I just want them to be treated as a greater threat within the DCU. I feel like they get jobbed or get treated like fodder way too often.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Kate Dickie as Bernadeth. Another Game of Thrones almnus, she has such an incredibly memorable face. I think she'd be perfect as the menacing, manipulative Bernadeth.
    The actress playing The Nun's demonic nun Bonnie Aarons has got an amazing face and also the better height and frame to play Bernadeth IMO

And yes, this is the same actress who played the stuck up and scheming Baroness in The Princess Diaries films.

Last edited by Confuzzled; 09-23-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Given the heavy role Apokolips plays in the game, I would've been more surprised if they weren't playable .

I'm expecting they'll also probably be bosses at some point in the game (which will probably be when you unlock them).

Not surprised they let out Bernadeth though...

Extraordinary Member

iconic