BANNED

Default Some Punisher casting choices announced

Has been confirmed that Ben Barnes will play Billy Russo (Jigsaw), not Bobby Saint.

Ebon-Moss Bachrach was announced as Microchip and Amber Rose will play a Homeland security agent obsessed with Castle (kinda sounds like O'Brien from Punisher MAX).

Also, a shot captured from on set with Bernthal and Deborah Ann Woll.

gallery-1475760927-gettyimages-612917310.jpg

Yes there's a guy named Ebon-Moss Bachrach in this World. lol Watching Google image, I think he's a little good-looking to play Microship. The Netflix MU has been spot-on so far with all their casting, I'm surprise they missed the boat here. I view Microship as this chubby right-wing nerd of sort. I can't stand when they "glam up" characters.

Jigsaw, eh?

I read a rumor that this one might be a "villain of the week" deal will Jigsaw, one other "big bad" and some smaller mob/gang bosses thrown in till the end. Anybody know anything more about the show yet?

IMHO out of all the Netflix MCU shows, Punisher could be a fun "villain of the week" concept since he'll probably kill or maim at least one or more an episode.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Jigsaw, eh?

I read a rumor that this one might be a "villain of the week" deal will Jigsaw, one other "big bad" and some smaller mob/gang bosses thrown in till the end. Anybody know anything more about the show yet?

IMHO out of all the Netflix MCU shows, Punisher could be a fun "villain of the week" concept since he'll probably kill or maim at least one or more an episode.
    He could "kill" and maim Jigsaw every week and the guy could patch himself up all the time so that's how he would come to be known as Jigsaw.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    Yes there's a guy named Ebon-Moss Bachrach in this World. lol Watching Google image, I think he's a little good-looking to play Microship. The Netflix MU has been spot-on so far with all their casting, I'm surprise they missed the boat here. I view Microship as this chubby right-wing nerd of sort. I can't stand when they "glam up" characters.
    Yeah, that's the one I have a bit of an issue with.

I would've LOVED if they got someone like Paul Giamatti to play the role. Would've been perfect IMO.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't expect Jigsaw to become the villain we all know until the end of the series. He's being introduced as Castle's best friend. I bet turning on Frank will be part of his development.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't expect Jigsaw to become the villain we all know until the end of the series. He's being introduced as Castle's best friend. I bet turning on Frank will be part of his development.
    Yeah, I can see that. I kind of expect a few episodes of being friends, Jigsaw stabs him in the back, Frank scars him, Jigsaw swears revenge and the show ends with Jigsaw's fate in question.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

amber rose is an actress??

Astonishing Member

I think it's a different amber Rose, lol.

BANNED

Why would Bobby Saint be in the movie? The Saints weren't from any comic.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I think it's a different amber Rose, lol.
    god i hope so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    Why would Bobby Saint be in the movie? The Saints weren't from any comic.
    That was the rumor everyone was running with when Ben Barnes was initially cast. I personally never bought into it because it made zero sense. Not only were the Saints not in the comics, but Bobby was killed in like the first 5 minutes of the 2004 Punisher movie.

I thought he was cast as someone like Nicky Cavella or Micky Fondozzi, but I like the Jigsaw choice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    god i hope so.

Amber Rose Revah

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

We're getting Punisher next year. Netflix breaking the cycle by having three Marvel shows in a year
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BLPEBbpAYno/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    We're getting Punisher next year. Netflix breaking the cycle by having three Marvel shows in a year
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BLPEBbpAYno/
    Nice

Would be great if they announce a Moon Knight series in the next year or so.