Default Fariboles Hellboy statue version 2

Ah crap...

Fariboles Hellboy version 2.jpg

Apparently it goes up for pre-order on Monday, Oct. 10

http://www.fariboles.fr/
    "Deep down underneath it all, I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar, on my desk." - Robert Bloch

Resistance Is Fertile Junior Wormwood's Avatar

Been following this on Facebook, and as much as I'd like to have it, I've never been drawn to the horned version of our favorite son of hell. If it weren't for the fact that I'm moving this week and recently made some expensive purchases (the previous Fariboles, Dime Press 4, the retailer incentive version of The Fury 3, The Amazing Screw-On Head artist edition among others...) I'd still probably order it. Who knows, I may still end up finding a way and placing my order.

I love it! I think its great but I cant help think that it could have been given a full blown demon Anung Un Rama in HiH #10.
    I will have to pass as I too have maxed my Hellboy purchases this year. (even typing that makes me sad)

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Wow, I don't really do statues but that looks great. It's definitely up there with the Mignola Batman Black and white statue as one of the best examples of Mike's work in 3D