Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

666 satan
    Blazer Drive from Shiro's perspective
    Zombie Powder
    Psyren

Yao Shen Ji aka Tales of Demons and Gods.

In his past life, although too weak to protect his home when it counted, out of grave determination Nie Li became the strongest Demon Spiritist and stood at the pinnacle of the martial world. However, he lost his life during the battle with the Sage Emperor and six deity-ranked beasts. His soul was then brought back to when he was still 13 years old. Although he's the weakest in his class with the lowest talent, having only a red soul realm and a weak one at that, with the aid of the vast knowledge which he accumulated from his previous life, he decided to train faster than anyone could expect. He also decided to help those who died nobly in his previous life to train faster as well. He aims to protect the city from the coming future of being devastated by demon beasts and the previous fate of ending up destroyed. He aims to protect his lover, friends, family and fellow citizens who died in the beast assault or its aftermath. And he aims to destroy the so-called Sacred family who arrogantly abandoned their duty and betrayed the city in his past life.
    "Hey, maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe one o' those terrorists'll blow Bats away.
    Nah, never happen.
    Ah, well.. I can dream, can't I...?"- Guy Gardner.

"Corruptus In Extremis"

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." Jorge Luis Borges

The New Gate

"THE NEW GATE", an online game that trapped its players and turned into a death game, was now releasing the thousands of players that had been dragged into it, thanks to the efforts of Shin, one of the most powerful players. But after having defeated the last boss and freed everyone, he was swallowed up by a strange light and found himself inside the game world 500 years in the future and unable to leave.
    "Hey, maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe one o' those terrorists'll blow Bats away.
    Nah, never happen.
    Ah, well.. I can dream, can't I...?"- Guy Gardner.

"Corruptus In Extremis"

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." Jorge Luis Borges

An appropriate adaption of Tokyo Ghoul.
    Mortal Kombat, as an anime with a good story, superior to the absurd telling of the movies, and the inconsistent storytelling of games and comics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    my pics:

Spawn
    Yes.
    I want one animated by Madhouse Studios.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    Spider-Man
    Two cartoons a decade are more than enough for this guy.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    An appropriate adaption of Tokyo Ghoul.
    Mortal Kombat, as an anime with a good story, superior to the absurd telling of the movies, and the inconsistent storytelling of games and comics.
    Yes.
    I want one animated by Madhouse Studios.

Two cartoons a decade are more than enough for this guy.
    I love Spider-Man to death, but that's actually a pretty good point, how he's had two TV series a decade. In the 1970s, it was the tokusatsu series in Japan and the Amazing live-action TV series in America. In the 1980s, it was the one-season syndicated solo cartoon followed by "and His Amazing Friends." In the 1990s, it was Spider-Man and then Spider-Man Unlimited. In the 2000s, it was Spider-Man on MTV and then half a decade later Spectacular Spider-Man on TheCW4Kids (and Disney XD in its second season). In the 2010s, it's been Ultimate Spider-Man, soon to be followed by a new series perhaps inspired by the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming film next year. Damn. That is actually a lot of exposure when you think about it, and perhaps why they never gave him a solo anime despite being fairly popular in Japan, aside from the Marvel Anime typically being more "adult" and Spider-Man being the "family-friendly" hero.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Exalted. I don't even like tabletop RPGs but I think the premise and the setting if fascinating and tailor made for a big action series. Anime is already a big influence on the product.