Default Villains For The Arrow/Flash/Supergirl/Legends of Tomorrow Crossover Revealed

The Dominators will be the main villains of the four-part Arrowverse mega crossover.

The crossover will apparently take influences from the Invasion! crossover of the 1980's.

"This year, for our mega 'Arrowverse' crossover, we’re taking inspiration from a DC crossover from the late 1980s known as Invasion!, which featured an alien race called the Dominators, who’d previously vexed the Legion of Superheroes," said Arrow and DC's Legends of Tomorrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim. "We’re using cutting edge prosthetics and computer effects to achieve a feature film-quality look which is faithful to Invasion! artist Todd McFarlane’s interpretation of the characters.”

I wonder if this is going to end up bringing in the Arrowverse Legion or Green Lantern Corps.?

Astonishing Member

If a Quark shows up, I'm out of here.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

I am good with this. The Dominators are neat and underused villians. I look forward to seeing them in this crossover and upcoming issues of Green Lanterns.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

this is awesome....i always liked them a lot. and if you aren't familiar with them then i say get the keith giffen legion of super-heroes series from the late 80s-early 90s. they were the main bad guys.

comixology has his entire run for sale and the comics are all really cheap

They have a very distinctive "evil aliens" look. I don't know how much the Dominators has actually been explored in the comics, but I expect the show runners to essentially do what they want with them. (maybe even make them interesting)