Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I am ok with Harley Quinn hooking up with the Trinity.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Second of all, outside of Batwoman, who else is there for her to date? I haven't followed Batwoman lately so if she and Maggie broke up, I don't know about it.
    Not to derail too far, but they did break up.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    She and Batwoman certainly seemed to hit it off. Batwoman even clearly ogled her at their first meeting.
    They really did. I didn't get much of a romantic vibe from Wonder Woman during their teamup, but there was definitely mutual admiration. There's at least some history between them if (and that's a big if) that relationship goes places later on, so it won't be like it comes out of nowhere.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    DC tried a WW and Superman relationship. Maybe now's the time for a WW and Batwoman relationship. Or any other heroine.

Since Rucka has come out and said WW is queer, why go back to old boring Steve Trevor? Time to change it up drastically and go for a female hero. Or civilian. Anyone other than Steve Trevor. Too predictable.
    Steve's no more boring than Lois Lane, I don't know what you're talking about. I've been waiting decades for Diana/Steve to reunite, don't ruin this for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    He hasn't been important since the Perez days.
    And that was a BIG mistake and tainted Perez's whole run for me. Clark has Lois and Diana should have Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrump View Post
    Cuz 2% of the population NEEDS this!!!
    Leave WW alone, you can suggest things as it's been done since the Golden age but lets please leave it at that. There's plenty of Amazons (like Artemis and Grace) that you could do lesbian plots with but please leave Diana be. There's no need to out Diana. Personally I'd rather the Amazons (in general) be asexual because they are above human sexuality and they don't need it, but that's me.
    Last edited by Thor2014; 10-07-2016 at 06:26 PM.

BANNED

Wonder woman is Bisexual but she prefers men. They had no men on Paradise Island so she never had the option before but she has options now and she clearly prefers men to women on her spectrum.

I don't know why people don't under stand that Wondy is a 70%men/30% women Bisexual. She finds women attractive but she is more sexually interested in Men most of them time. Sometimes a women does it for her but she is more interested in men since she has come to the modern world.

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    Wonder woman is Bisexual but she prefers men. They had no men on Paradise Island so she never had the option before but she has options now and she clearly prefers men to women on her spectrum.

I don't know why people don't under stand that Wondy is a 70%men/30% women Bisexual. She finds women attractive but she is more sexually interested in Men most of them time. Sometimes a women does it for her but she is more interested in men since she has come to the modern world.
    The lesbian stuff goes back to Marston so there's no arguing that but Diana is into men and should remain so regardless of her attraction to women.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    Would it sell comics? Maybe it would. But do you think so?
    Possibly, but I can't see it flying beyond comics, so it's probably a no-go.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member

I would love to see Diana and Io be a couple even though Io's technically not a superhero.

Maybe they could even bring back one of the former currently unused female Leaguers. Like Icemaiden as her girlfriend.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post

Since Rucka has come out and said WW is queer, why go back to old boring Steve Trevor? Time to change it up drastically and go for a female hero. Or civilian. Anyone other than Steve Trevor. Too predictable.
    The words look like English, but they don't make any kind of sense that I can understand...
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    The words look like English, but they don't make any kind of sense that I can understand...
    This isn't some snarky homophobic thing, is it?
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    This isn't some snarky homophobic thing, is it?
    How can anyone call Steve Trevor boring? Have you seen his body?
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

After having her date Superman, a character outside her mythos, for so long, I doubt they jump right back into going that route again, male or female.

However, inside her mythos, there's already hints of a sexual element to Diana's relationship with Barbara Ann.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Mighty Member

Personally I think Diana should have relationships with a few women and thats it. I can see a female hero working if she fits well enough into Diana's world but currently only four people really work for me as Diana's lovers and thats (Mala, Mera, Etta Candy, Cheetah). They all seem to have interesting relationships with Diana that bring out different parts of her at different parts of her life. Mala is the person she loved growing up and they are a bit competitive with one another. Mera is like a brief connection to the outside world while she was growing up and a good tie in to Themyscira and Atlantis (like a foreign exchange student she met). Etta is the person that grounds her the most esp in Man's World where Diana can be a bit more idealistic and she can be the human that is often Diana's hero though they both save each other(i think this should be her most important and current relationship). Cheetah is someone Diana knew very well and was super close with that suffered an illness that made her into a bit of a monster so the relationship is very strained but Diana never stops trying to save her from herself and sometimes other people. I think anyone else would need to be a good friend but nothing more. Maybe if there was a future AU, sort of like Batman Beyond, and Diana can meet a superheroine then tho
    Last edited by Lex Luthor; 10-08-2016 at 09:10 PM.