Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    I'm just going to leave this here:

http://digitalpriest.com/legacy/archive/scripts/bpx.htm

Kudos to Priest for finding a way to use this bit in another story.
    Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI;
    Excellent story, witty humor, all you could ever need.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvanite View Post
    Now someone come up with a way to bring Vic Sage back as the Question.
    +1

10char
    #MagnetoWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Winger View Post
    Wow!! I only picked up this book because I am a huge Nightwing fan and I had heard that there was some Nightwing/Rose material in it... I wasn't too impressed with Nightwing getting schooled by Rose, but the story itself was fantastic!!

In one issue, Priest has me hooked! I am definitely going to be picking up the rest of this series!
    Glad to hear it. I've never been a big Deathstroke fan in terms of a solo ongoing book. I've always preferred him as a Titans villain and never bought any solo series featuring him as the lead.

But Christopher Priest has made a believer out of me. This Slade Wilson is believable, funny and definitely a bad guy while still being a complex character with multiple shades of grey in his moral code. And the good interior art coupled with great covers doesn't hurt either.

I don't understand why more people aren't buying this book. It deserves to be a much bigger hit than it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvanite View Post
    Christopher Priest, Denys Cowan and Bill Sienkiewicz team for “Deathstroke” #11, featuring a guest-appearance by the Creeper, and a story DC’s copy describes as “unflinching look at gun violence in America.”.
    This interests me more than Slade facing off against Batman or Superman. Seeing a morally grey and self-serving mercenary like Slade involved in the complex problems of today's world brings a new and fresh hook to the character.

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    This interests me more than Slade facing off against Batman or Superman. Seeing a morally grey and self-serving mercenary like Slade involved in the complex problems of today's world brings a new and fresh hook to the character.
    I like both, but am still looking forward to the Chicago storyline featuring the Pre-New 52 Creeper.

I can't wait for this book, its building up with a great momentum. It's gonna be better when I read everything in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    I can't wait for this book, its building up with a great momentum. It's gonna be better when I read everything in one go.
    Oh, have you bought them, but haven't read any of them yet?

No, I meant as in re-reading everything after it's done. I usually do it after an arc is done. It helps me seeing things in a different perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    No, I meant as in re-reading everything after it's done. I usually do it after an arc is done. It helps me seeing things in a different perspective.
    Ah, got it. Chelsea Cain recommends her fans do that with Marvel's Mockingbird (which is a book I love and am going to majorly miss). But usually, I only have time to read a book twice on the first go-round. Especially now that post-Rebirth, I have over 30 books on my pull list.

Less free time and even less money.