Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marvel Animation News From NYCC 2016

• New Spider-Man series is announced. Ultimate Spider-Man is ending on January.
    • There will be animation shorts featuring Rocket&Groot, Venom&Deadpool, Spidey&Iron Man and more.
    • There will be multiple animation shorts with Ant-Man and the Wasp. Josh Keaton voicing Ant-Man and Melissa Rauch as the Wasp.
    • Avengers Assemble season 4 is titled Avengers: Secret Wars. The Main cast consists of Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Wasp, Black Panther, Ant-Man and Vision.
    • Hayley Atwell as Agent Carter will also appear in Season 4.
    • Season 2 of “Guardians of the Galaxy” will feature Carol Danvers’ Captain Marvel and Adam Warlock, as the series digs deeper into the cosmic side of Marvel.

Interesting.

I'd been assuming we'd be getting a new Spider-Man cartoon in time for Homecoming for a while now, one that gets back to a more traditional Spider-Man feel that's in-line with the movies, so nice to have that confirmed. USM at least goes out on a long run, if nothing else.

Happy to hear that Wasp will be in the Ant-Man shorts, and Josh Keaton as Ant-Man should be fun, but I wonder why they didn't bring Grant George back to voice Ant-Man? Is it not supposed to be Scott? Melissa Rauch should be fun as Wasp though, even if she probably won't be voicing the Hope!Wasp in Assemble.

I guess one of the benefits of synergy is that you can sometimes get the live-action actors to play their characters in the cartoons .

I hope Guardians season 2 will be able to do Adam justice.

Niffleheim

Yessssss can't wait.

Avengers season 5 announced!
    Will Secret Wars be the final season of Avengers? No, Wacker said.
    http://www.newsarama.com/31452-nycc-...w-project.html

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    • Avengers Assemble season 4 is titled Avengers: Secret Wars. The Main cast consists of Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Wasp, Black Panther, Ant-Man and Vision.

Interesting.
    That explains all the Guest appearances in Avengers Assemble lately.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Uh, the Secret Wars Avengers roster is old news. Was revealed at one of the previous comic cons this year.

Niffleheim

When is Hulk's where monsters dwell going to come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Uh, the Secret Wars Avengers roster is old news. Was revealed at one of the previous comic cons this year.
    I know, but they basically reannounced it.

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    When is Hulk's where monsters dwell going to come out?
    October 21. 13 days from now!

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    October 21. 13 days from now!
    I see Hulk and Strange will be celebrating Halloween. Thanks

Extraordinary Member

Avengers Assemble (TV series)
    Season Four: Secret Wars
    A fourth season, now retitled Avengers: Secret Wars, was announced at San Diego Comic-Con. When the Avengers go missing, Black Panther forms the New Avengers to take their place and find out where they have disappeared to and why they disappeared. In addition to Ant-Man and the returning characters from Season Three like Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel, and Vision, the new season will feature the debuts of the Wasp and the Jane Foster version of Thor.

BANNED

That Secret Wars cast sounds great! I wonder what happens to the mainstays like Cap and Iron Man? And what flavor of Secret Wars lends it's name to the title? Happy to hear about Ms. Atwell too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Happy to hear that Wasp will be in the Ant-Man shorts, and Josh Keaton as Ant-Man should be fun, but I wonder why they didn't bring Grant George back to voice Ant-Man? Is it not supposed to be Scott? Melissa Rauch should be fun as Wasp though, even if she probably won't be voicing the Hope!Wasp in Assemble.

I guess one of the benefits of synergy is that you can sometimes get the live-action actors to play their characters in the cartoons .
    Perhaps they're going to be Hank and Janet and be more MCU focused that AA focused.

They're actually doing a short for Deadpool, that's good to hear.

Now do something for the other X-Men characters.
    Marvel Fan (Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, X-Men, Inhumans, you name it), DC Fan (Too Many Just to Name), Smash Wii U Tournament Organizer/Competitive Player, Overall Gamer

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    That Secret Wars cast sounds great! I wonder what happens to the mainstays like Cap and Iron Man? And what flavor of Secret Wars lends it's name to the title? Happy to hear about Ms. Atwell too.

Perhaps they're going to be Hank and Janet and be more MCU focused that AA focused.
    If the cartoon is entitled Secret Wars, an educated guess might be that the mainstay Avengers are kidnapped by the Beyonder and forced to battle super villains in Battle World.