Page 167 of 184 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2750

spoilers:
    I still think Connor's figured it out from how he eavesdropped on Miles, Gwen, and Anya's conversation. Miles messed up and forgot he was talking to Peter when he told Gwen and Anya that Aleskei was the Rhino again. Then he tried to cover it up by saying Peter called Spider-Man when Gwen and Anya wanted to go and make sure Peter didn't get hurt trying to follow Rhino.

I like Josh Keaton's voice for Dark Goblin. It might not be a traditional Goblin, but it's nice to see him portray a Norman-Goblin in a more serious role than Lego Marvel.
    end of spoilers

I'm beginning to notice that these commercials are using voice clips that are not from the scenes featured in them. The commercial for Spider-Man Unmasked had Gwen make that comment about not realizing Peter was Spider-Man from his bad jokes, but the part of the commercial she said that is not when she says it in the episode. So I doubt that quip Peter made in the Generations commercial is from that scene since the timing of spoilers:
    Dark Goblin's
    end of spoilers reaction to it is off.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    spoilers:
    I still think Connor's figured it out from how he eavesdropped on Miles, Gwen, and Anya's conversation. Miles messed up and forgot he was talking to Peter when he told Gwen and Anya that Aleskei was the Rhino again. Then he tried to cover it up by saying Peter called Spider-Man when Gwen and Anya wanted to go and make sure Peter didn't get hurt trying to follow Rhino.

I like Josh Keaton's voice for Dark Goblin. It might not be a traditional Goblin, but it's nice to see him portray a Norman-Goblin in a more serious role than Lego Marvel.
    end of spoilers

I'm beginning to notice that these commercials are using voice clips that are not from the scenes featured in them. The commercial for Spider-Man Unmasked had Gwen make that comment about not realizing Peter was Spider-Man from his bad jokes, but the part of the commercial she said that is not when she says it in the episode. So I doubt that quip Peter made in the Generations commercial is from that scene since the timing of spoilers:
    Dark Goblin's
    spoilers:
    Yet another Spider-Man villain that Keaton voices.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    spoilers:

end of spoilers

Dark Goblin's
    spoilers:
    I'm just glad he actually gets to voice a proper Goblin in the show. It would've been a waste of casting him as Norman otherwise, especially when there weren't any really good alternatives with Harry or Toomes.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    spoilers:
    Oh wow, it's Norman Osborn who ends up being the final villain. I couldn't have guessed from the 'Unmasked' episode.
    end of spoilers
    Sarcastic face

spoilers:
    Do you think Connors told his boss? About Peter being the kid under that mask, that is.
    end of spoilers
    Pal, there's still one last special before the season and the series ends. And I think it's obvious who will be the final boss: Venom and the other symbiotes. (That might include the "Three Sisters" and Carnage).

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Pal, there's still one last special before the season and the series ends. And I think it's obvious who will be the final boss: Venom and the other symbiotes. (That might include the "Three Sisters" and Carnage).
    It wouldn't be a Marvel cartoon without last minute subtitle relevancy .

Astonishing Member

This is not a "Last Minute Subtitle Relevancy". The "Three Sisters" (Scorn, Scream and Mnia) were announced before this season started. I have been waiting for them to appear since the third special and, as I should have known, they had to leave them for the end. I believe MJ's role in this season will also happen here.

New promo. Probably as spoilerish as the previous one.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    This is not a "Last Minute Subtitle Relevancy". The "Three Sisters" (Scorn, Scream and Mnia) were announced before this season started. I have been waiting for them to appear since the third special and, as I should have known, they had to leave them for the end. I believe MJ's role in this season will also happen here.
    They were never foreshadowed in the show proper, though. The short that talks about them is just bonus material. If we just watched the show by itself without any news materials, we'd think the symbiote invasion was over.

A new sneak peek:

Seems that Maria isn't Anya's mom after all, but seems to be a older sister or maybe cousin, since calls her by her first name.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    A new sneak peek:

Seems that Maria isn't Anya's mom after all, but seems to be a older sister or maybe cousin, since calls her by her first name.
    I mean, "mom" would give away her secret identity but I guess if they know who Peter is they've probably figured out who everyone else is (I'm not sure how Gwen is a secret).

So Maria is this universe's Tarantula. She's a amalgation between both the og villain (using his colors for the suit) and the heroic one, Maria Vasquez.

And now she's a Corazon.

I'm leaning towards Anya's cousin with that info. Heck they can even retcon them in the comics to be related.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    So Maria is this universe's Tarantula. She's a amalgation between both the og villain (using his colors for the suit) and the heroic one, Maria Vasquez.

And now she's a Corazon.

I'm leaning towards Anya's cousin with that info. Heck they can even retcon them in the comics to be related.
    Wait, that's supposed to be Tarantula? I guess I can see the design influences, but I thought it was a Spider Slayer .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, "mom" would give away her secret identity but I guess if they know who Peter is they've probably figured out who everyone else is (I'm not sure how Gwen is a secret).
    Yeah, Ghost-Spider shouldn't have a secret identity, because Gwen revealed herself when she first got her powers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

And action is distant from being engaging.

And need I point out how ridiculous Spider-Man seems in how he acted in a couple of moments? Too ridiculously out of character.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

spoilers:
    Is Jefferson Morales being Swarm the biggest leap this show has ever made? Or just one of them?
    end of spoilers