Page 145 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2750
    Astonishing Member

FINALLY!!!!!! It's hard enough to wait for news during regular days, it's even harder waiting during this quarentine.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    I... think so. And they actually changed Spider-Man's design. I also noticed Sandman there, so I guess he didn't died in the end.

Huh, I come to realize that it will premiere next week-end. Surely this quarantine has made me lost track of days.
    You are not the only one, pal. This situation is getting forever. I guess now a lot of people will probably know how animals feel in the zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Happy to know Mary Jane is going to officially appear in this season. And I found funny the fact that someone called "Felicia" is who is going to dub Mary Jane Watson.
    Heh. Felicia Day is a redhead too though. She's a famous YouTuber who had also played Vi, one of the Potential Slayers in the final season of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Astonishing Member

Just one more week for the first special, and it's taking forever! I hope we will have more trailer though the week.

Plot descriptions for the first two parts:

"Web of Venom – Part 1"
    When a new student at Horizon High accidentally unleashes a technology-eating monstrosity called the Technovore, Spider-Man has to take an enormous risk by using a new version of the dangerous V-252 symbiote to defeat the unstoppable machine!

"Web of Venom – Part 2"
    Spider-Man and Max Modell have to find a way to stop Venom (who has been unwittingly unleashed by Dr. Conners) from recovering a weapon that would allow him to destroy our planet!
    And images from the Disney Press website.

I love that new look for Anya!

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    I love that new look for Anya!
    It's just kind of funny to me that it's the girls who keep changing outfits between seasons .

I like Gwen's clothes have her Ghost Spider colors. I only just realized Miles does too, at least with the jacket.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's just kind of funny to me that it's the girls who keep changing outfits between seasons .

I like Gwen's clothes have her Ghost Spider colors. I only just realized Miles does too, at least with the jacket.
    I guess they aren't really creative with clothes for Miles and Gwen so they went Power Rangers route of dressing them. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I guess they aren't really creative with clothes for Miles and Gwen so they went Power Rangers route of dressing them. :P
    It all started with Peter and his red jacket and blue jeans .

And hairstyle, in Gwen's case. Looks similar to season 1, but tied up into that bun differently - no chopsticks! In season 2 she just had a ponytail instead, presumably because that fits under her mask a lot better.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And hairstyle, in Gwen's case. Looks similar to season 1, but tied up into that bun differently - no chopsticks! In season 2 she just had a ponytail instead, presumably because that fits under her mask a lot better.
    And probably so the animators wouldn't need to depict long hair more then they absolutely had to.

Mighty Member

You know, for someone who didn't really appear in the comics that much, Technovore gets A LOT of play in cartoons.

Hey, at least Miles switched it up this season.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    You know, for someone who didn't really appear in the comics that much, Technovore gets A LOT of play in cartoons.
    And of course they couldn't resist throwing an Iron Man villain in there .

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    It all started with Peter and his red jacket and blue jeans .
    It's funnier when you consider that Zack, the black ranger, weared mostly purple/violet clothing, just like Anya this season, who has a mostly black costume

All-New Member

I am excited.