Page 172 of 184 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2750
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

spoilers:
    THAT KISS!!!
    end of spoilers
    Feels cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    spoilers:
    And our boys Miles and Harry are left as bachelors...

If Black Widow and Bruce Banner are there to fight MODOK, then Ms. Marvel should be there too.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I actually wonder if Harry's going to show up at all given he doesn't seem to be in the big fight against the Symbiotes. It would be weird to end the series without him though.

I'm not sure we need to deal with the Avengers and MODOK for the last two episodes of the entire series, but maybe it'll all connect together.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Feels cheap.
    They really should have incorporated MJ better into the season but I'll take what I can get.

spoilers:
    I actually wonder if Harry's going to show up at all given he doesn't seem to be in the big fight against the Symbiotes. It would be weird to end the series without him though.
    end of spoilers
    He probably will. Remember that we had no clue Harry was going to appear in Vengeance of Venom and become venomized until the logline was released with the preview images.

spoilers:

I'm not sure we need to deal with the Avengers and MODOK for the last two episodes of the entire series, but maybe it'll all connect together.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    With Avengers Assemble cancelled, this is also the finale for that entire universe, so it makes sense that the Avengers show up.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    With Avengers Assemble cancelled, this is also the finale for that entire universe, so it makes sense that the Avengers show up.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    But Avengers Assemble (S1-4) already takes place in a different universe from season 5.
    end of spoilers

So, how long do you all think it will take for the next series to come out? This one premiered the same year Ultimate ended so I can't imagine it being too long, then again with the pandemic I imagine delays could be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    So, how long do you all think it will take for the next series to come out? This one premiered the same year Ultimate ended so I can't imagine it being too long, then again with the pandemic I imagine delays could be a thing.
    I think it would be better to wait a while, too many Spidey cartoons can look tiring.

Of course, when it comes to business, waiting at all is considered bad, I just hope they don't rush, and make a cartoon that doesn't look so damn bland lol.

Honestly, it probably would take at least a year and a half before we get info of a new cartoon. Hopefully, is gonna be better than this one.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Honestly, it probably would take at least a year and a half before we get info of a new cartoon. Hopefully, is gonna be better than this one.
    Wonder if there'll be any weird reinterpretation of Spidey, since Ultimate's was... That weird thing, and this one had characters being super geniuses, what's next? Wizard Spidey? I wish I could say this without fearing that it'd actually happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Wonder if there'll be any weird reinterpretation of Spidey, since Ultimate's was... That weird thing, and this one had characters being super geniuses, what's next? Wizard Spidey? I wish I could say this without fearing that it'd actually happen...
    I think for now all we're gonna have is the preschool show (slated for 2021 which once again is about teamwork and friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    I think for now all we're gonna have is the preschool show (slated for 2021 which once again is about teamwork and friendship.
    Well, Friendship Is Magic, or so I've heard.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I keep forgetting that one exists, but hey, if it makes us have a cooldown from Spidey cartoons for a while, then it's for the better, give those people time to plan for something better, or nothing at all for a while at least, 'cause again, the reinterpretations can get annoying if it's too many, one after the other lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Well, Friendship Is Magic, or so I've heard.
    If this leads to Wizard Spidey, I'm blaming you .

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    ....If this leads to Wizard Spidey, I'm blaming you .
    I fully accept the blame. Harry Potter er Peter Parker going to magic school would be so wizard, surely you agree?
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

If it actually showcases teamwork and friendship, I’ll actually be ok with it.

Too much of Disney was telling and not showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I fully accept the blame. Harry Potter er Peter Parker going to magic school would be so wizard, surely you agree?
    Man that just remind me to that Itsjustsomeramdomguy video, when he does a trailer for all Harry Potter movies, but with Marvel and DC heroes lol (Peter is Harry, Hulk is Hagrid)
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona