Page 129 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Didn't she debut dressed as a tiger in this cartoon? At least I remember hearing something about this...
    That was in the first season.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    It felt forced and utterly predictable that they gave this version of Gwen Stacy her powers back. It would have been much better if she would have learned how helpful she can be as a normal person.
    At this point the show feels like it's lacking in major civilian characters or people Peter's own age without superpowers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Didn't she debut dressed as a tiger in this cartoon? At least I remember hearing something about this...
    It was basically a cameo more or less.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At this point the show feels like it's lacking in major civilian characters or people Peter's own age without superpowers.

It was basically a cameo more or less.
    That’s basically Disney’s problem. They don’t think non-superheroes are interesting or important.

This show needs Flash Thompson, no Venomized version of him.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    This show needs Flash Thompson, no Venomized version of him.
    He appeared in the first half of the first season. Naturally, they dumped him in the trash as well.

There are a lot of supporting characters (mostly from Midtown) who the show just kind of seem to have forgotten about after one episode:

Flash - Irrelevant after the Venom episode.

Liz - Irrelevant after the Screwball episode.

Randy - Irrelevant after he got Peter to work for the Bugle.

Robbie Robertson - Irrelevant after his one, small, appearance and a complete waste of Ernie Hudson.

Jefferson - Irrelevant after the Miles gets powers episode.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    He appeared in the first half of the first season. Naturally, they dumped him in the trash as well.
    I know, I remember.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph will be reprising Cloak and Dagger for their appearance on the show.

More episode synopsis':

BRAND NEW DAY”
    AIR DATE: 10/20/2019
    When a series of attacks by a suspected team of super-villains captures The Avengers, Spider-Man is left to figure out who could be behind it.

“THE CELLAR”
    AIR DATE: 10/27/2019
    Spider-Man takes his mission to The Cellar where he believes The Regent is using the powers of Cloak and Dagger, as well as other supervillains, to hold The Avengers captive.

Astonishing Member

Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph will be reprising Cloak and Dagger for their appearance on the show.

More episode synopsis':

BRAND NEW DAY”
    AIR DATE: 10/20/2019
    When a series of attacks by a suspected team of super-villains captures The Avengers, Spider-Man is left to figure out who could be behind it.

“THE CELLAR”
    AIR DATE: 10/27/2019
    Spider-Man takes his mission to The Cellar where he believes The Regent is using the powers of Cloak and Dagger, as well as other supervillains, to hold The Avengers captive.
    Whoahh!!! The Regent?!! Seriously?!! I have to admit, I didn't see this coming. But considering how the Regent is connected to "Renew Your Vows" and "Spinneret"; maybe this is asking too much, but I hope for MJ debuting and having Spider-Powers too.

I think Regent works best as an antagonist from Renew Your Vows world preceding that Secret Wars event of realm merger he wants to prevent. I feel he's unnecessary outside of that, and I still refuse to read Superior Spider-Man and what came afterwards for 616 Spidey.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

To be honest, I'm kind of shocked they're doing Regent when they haven't even used Mr. Negative yet.

Astonishing Member

To be honest, I'm kind of shocked they're doing Regent when they haven't even used Mr. Negative yet.
    Actually, know that I think of it, it's quite weird that Cloak and Dagger debut as criminals when they are actually heroes. Maybe they will debut in their "inverted states", with Cloak as the light and Dagger as the darkness; as that how they were back when Mr Negative enslaved them. Maybe one of the following episodes will bring us Mr Negative, and Spider-Man will free Cloak and Dagger from his control.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Actually, know that I think of it, it's quite weird that Cloak and Dagger debut as criminals when they are actually heroes. Maybe they will debut in their "inverted states", with Cloak as the light and Dagger as the darkness; as that how they were back when Mr Negative enslaved them. Maybe one of the following episodes will bring us Mr Negative, and Spider-Man will free Cloak and Dagger from his control.
    I assume the point of the Cloak and Dagger episode is they're "criminals" by virtue of committing crimes against Alchemax for their corruption, but no-nonsense Spider-Man SpOck won't care and will get them locked up so Regent can get their powers.