Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    All-New Member

Default What do you think about Felicia and Peter as a potential family

Would you like to read a comic about Peter and Felicia as a family couple? Maybe with kid... Or two. Could this pairing rise some important questions? Like: What If they had twins. One with superpowers and one without them. One may be jealous of the other and try to get powers like Felicia did in the past. But she has gone through this path and knows what may follow.
    What is your opinion?

I can't see Felicia wanting to settle down. Even if she gets with Peter and renounced thievery, she'd be a hero full time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Would you like to read a comic about Peter and Felicia as a family couple? Maybe with kid... Or two. Could this pairing rise some important questions? Like: What If they had twins. One with superpowers and one without them. One may be jealous of the other and try to get powers like Felicia did in the past. But she has gone through this path and knows what may follow.
    What is your opinion?
    What about NO. For Peter it should be MJ or no one. I also do not think she would settle for someone who cannot provide diamonds and furs.

Mighty Member

I wouldn't mind seeing this as part of a Zdarksy type alternative universe 4 issue mini series.
    I think there's the possibility for a fun story there, and who knows? Maybe it could be better than expected. With the right pitch and direction, I could see it working.

Ultimate Member

I don't think that they'd be a fully traditional couple, but it could work, by itself or along with MJ...

Not really a fan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing this as part of a Zdarksy type alternative universe 4 issue mini series.
    I think there's the possibility for a fun story there, and who knows? Maybe it could be better than expected. With the right pitch and direction, I could see it working.

This...along with another about what if Jessica Jones had told Peter how she felt about him in High School and they became a couple that lasted.

But in main 616....No...MJ all the way.

Pretty sure there was at least one What If issue where Peter married Felicia, but I remember it not ending well for her.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaeus View Post
    Pretty sure there was at least one What If issue where Peter married Felicia, but I remember it not ending well for her.
    Yeah . . . spoilers:
    she accidentally gave away Peter's secret identity by rubbing the marriage in Mary Jane's face, which somehow happened to be observed by one of Spider-Man's enemies that put two and two together, which led to her death and Spidey finding comfort in the arms of Silver Sable. At least, that's how I remember it going.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaeus View Post
    There was also an issue were Peter bonded completely with the symbiote and it absorbed him down to the bone, yet we see characters like Eddie Brock and Flash Thompson completely bond with the symbiote and nothing of the sort ever happens, so I don't think events from a "What if" is the litmus test for the relationship.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

I think it could be very fun and interesting. Something like Renew Your Vows but with Felicia is something that, surprisingly, has not been delivered despite being such a ripe mine of ideas. We have seen some glimpses of how a more mature Felicia could be in stuff like the MC2, so there is stuff there.

Sadly you will most likely not find a lot of people into it in this forum. Since this place is very MJ-Focused and people will call blasphemy if there is a single version of Spider-Man, even if alternate, who does not accept her as the love of his life. But that's just the nature of a character like Spider-Man, you got a lot of people set in their ways of how it can only be 1 way and no other.

Sure. I always liked them.

Only if she had a litter of babies.

8 to 10.

I could see it happening if this was 94' animated series, Felicia.

Not sure about comic Felicia...

Peter is too incompetent to raise a child. Felicia would frame her child for violent crimes. Sounds like a great book.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate