Page 171 of 184 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What was weird about the Amadeus/Riri episode is that Kamala didn't also show up, having been a recurring character last season. She didn't even appear among the Venomised Avengers.
    Funny thing is that they actually gave Khamla a toy for the Maximum Venom toyline, though it isn't a Venomized form. It's one of those goo-squeezing Venom toys and it's also the only merchandise Anya and Iron Heart received too.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    While I'm all for excluding the Champions, there's really no point to including MJ.
    Well, there's a point to her character but they really haven't been able to properly focus on it with everything else that has been going on this season.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, there's a point to her character but they really haven't been able to properly focus on it with everything else that has been going on this season.
    Not really. If it's just love interest, a lot of characters could fill that role.

Not really. If it's just love interest, a lot of characters could fill that role.
    I mean, if you are gonna have a love interest, use the most popular one. Based of what i seen of this series is not like Peter have some great romantic chemistry with anyone in the cast.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Yeah, realistically, it would've looked weird if Peter and Gwen got together as you'd expect it to have been built up since they met in season 1. And nobody else would make sense except MJ.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I mean, if you are gonna have a love interest, use the most popular one. Based of what i seen of this series is not like Peter have some great romantic chemistry with anyone in the cast.
    Eww. That's horrible logic. Relationships are something defined by their medium.

I was disappointed how TAS Peter didn't end up with Felicia after all the build-up and character development that they did with each other.

Eww. That's horrible logic. Relationships are something defined by their medium.

I was disappointed how TAS Peter didn't end up with Felicia after all the build-up and character development that they did with each other.
    I haven't seen TAS in a while so i can't comment on that one.

Still, that doesn't seem to be a problem here, no one was really being ship teased with Peter and this series pretty much avoided romantic subplot until now, as far as i know, so again i feel that it isn't really a problem.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I haven't seen TAS in a while so i can't comment on that one.

Still, that doesn't seem to be a problem here, no one was really being ship teased with Peter and this series pretty much avoided romantic subplot until now, as far as i know, so again i feel that it isn't really a problem.
    Peter and Kamala had some ship tease moments both times she showed up. I guess they didn't bring her in this season so people would forget as they set him up with MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Peter and Kamala had some ship tease moments both times she showed up. I guess they didn't bring her in this season so people would forget as they set him up with MJ.
    That idea just sounds bizarre to me, but i'm no one to judge.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    They kind of did the same with Gwen in the first season, but it wasn't quite as overt.

I'm not disappointed with that resolution to his relationships, Felicia wasn't exactly attached to Peter, she loved Spider-Man, but still kept bouncing between boyfriends whenever someone new came to the picture.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I'm not disappointed with that resolution to his relationships, Felicia wasn't exactly attached to Peter, she loved Spider-Man, but still kept bouncing between boyfriends whenever someone new came to the picture.
    It's funny, Spider-Man TAS they pretty much had Mary Jane as Peter's one and only...where Felicia and even Deb Whitman got pimped out on that show. I know they both were with Morbius, Felicia was going to Marry Hobgoblin, and I think Deb ended up with Flash when the show ended.

spoilers:
    THAT KISS!!!
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    So this means Gwenya is going to be endgame, right? ;D
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    And our boys Miles and Harry are left as bachelors...

If Black Widow and Bruce Banner are there to fight MODOK, then Ms. Marvel should be there too.
    end of spoilers