Page 137 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2750

I love how Peter immediately realizes its Gwen. I have to assume everyone else in the general public does, which again begs the question of why she's even bothering with a mask now. Also points for joking about the Ghost Spider name .

"Apparently saving you!" Well yeah, it's Marvel's Spider-Man where Spidey's constantly got to get saved on his own show...

Those Goblin designs are clunky.

I wonder if that dude (who sounds like Matthew Mercer) is Phil Urich. Which would be kind of hilarious given they seemed to deliberately design Harry on this show to look like him.

Do they really need Spider-Bots to take these clowns out ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, no, they don't. They think he's changed and that Otto's arrogance is his new personality. Peter needs to fess up that he's Spidey.
    I don't think he knows Anya's Spider-Girl, come to think of it.

It's kind of hilarious that Miles is the only one who knows who everybody is and he doesn't even have a codename .

Astonishing Member

I don’t know. The general public is pretty dumb. They probably don’t remember it’s Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love how Peter immediately realizes its Gwen. I have to assume everyone else in the general public does, which again begs the question of why she's even bothering with a mask now. Also points for joking about the Ghost Spider name .

"Apparently saving you!" Well yeah, it's Marvel's Spider-Man where Spidey's constantly got to get saved on his own show...

Those Goblin designs are clunky.

I wonder if that dude (who sounds like Matthew Mercer) is Phil Urich. Which would be kind of hilarious given they seemed to deliberately design Harry on this show to look like him.

Do they really need Spider-Bots to take these clowns out ?

I don't think he knows Anya's Spider-Girl, come to think of it.

It's kind of hilarious that Miles is the only one who knows who everybody is and he doesn't even have a codename .
    At this point, it's clear that Miles's codename is Spider-Man, the same as Peter's. He did address himself as "a Spider-Man" in one recent episode.

Not sure where this should be posted - orchestral remix of the 90s cartoon theme with a bit of 60s cartoon and MCU Avengers themes mixed in.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Same person did Spec too.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    At this point, it's clear that Miles's codename is Spider-Man, the same as Peter's. He did address himself as "a Spider-Man" in one recent episode.
    Is it though? Like there was that episode when season 2 came back where everyone was talking about Spider-Man being gone, the villains were focused on bringing Spider-Man out, and...Miles didn't say anything.

Astonishing Member

Adrian Toomes seems to be part of the new arc, but I'm still betting on Norman to appear as the real mastermind, using Toomes as a decoy.

Astonishing Member

It’s getting ridiculous that Peter’s going to trust Otto before others.

Him gloating that he was right to Gwen and Anya didn’t help either.

I’m starting to wonder if Miles is being brainwashed to be unhelpful (which is honestly what the episode seems to be implying as well).

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    It’s getting ridiculous that Peter’s going to trust Otto before others.
    I find Spidey having a voice in his head and spider-bots with lasers for backup even more ridiculous.
    Him gloating that he was right to Gwen and Anya didn’t help either.
    At the same time it probably felt cathartic after they were so doggedly determined Peter was behind everything. Like they didn't even give the benefit of the doubt to a supposed "friend," SpOck being brusque to them once notwithstanding.
    I’m starting to wonder if Miles is being brainwashed to be unhelpful (which is honestly what the episode seems to be implying as well).
    You'd think if Peter could get Miles to help him into Horizon he could also help him run interference with Gwen and Anya...unless Miles didn't tell Peter he was working with them like he apparently didn't tell him about Gwen getting her powers back and going by a new codename. Did Miles tell Peter anything about what happened while he and Ock were bodyswapped?

Then again, Peter hardly ever calls Miles when he needs help, so I guess turnabout is fair play.

Yeah, Miles is being a lousy friend right now. He should've told Peter about Horizon, Ghost Spider, and the villains Ock fought. Peter is making one major mistake himself though. He needs to reveal everything to the girls. His secret identity, the body swap, and that Doc Ock is his new mission control.

TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

I seriously love this show (Not the current one. The 90's one.). Just a 4 minute clip and it feels like an entire issue from the comics was told.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I miss this show.

Got Disney+? It's on there.

Mighty Member

Hmm...while the 90's cartoon hasn't aged as well (due to them cutting corners in animation and the ridiculous censorship issues), I do think that it has aged better than most of Spider-Man's entries in animation.

Do you think THIS cartoon will age well? Will this be talked about 10 years from the finale? Did any of Spidey's animated series age well?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Hmm...while the 90's cartoon hasn't aged as well (due to them cutting corners in animation and the ridiculous censorship issues), I do think that it has aged better than most of Spider-Man's entries in animation.

Do you think THIS cartoon will age well? Will this be talked about 10 years from the finale? Did any of Spidey's animated series age well?
    That always depend of how someone take care of himself. I have seen people in their thirties that look quite different to each other. One look quite younger because a healthy life, another one looks like in his fifties for bad habits. It all depends on the individual.