Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
I count over-reliance on slow motion as one of the strange decisions.

Speaking of Strange, is this Strange the same one as in Ultimate Spider-Man or is he someone new for this show? He didn't feel like he knew Spider-Man before.
Different Spider-Man. They rebooted him.
Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
That would be the worst possible option.

I hated it when the PS4 game did it. I hated it when the Arrowverse shows did it with their villains.

It's underwhelming when the villain makes up a huge exaggerated plot when the whole thing could've been resolved in 2 minutes.
Go big or go home with the final season, I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
Personally. I think they just shouldn't have bothered to introduce Eddie at all if they were just gonna give him such a small role. I would still be disappointed, but less bitter at it. I just don't understand. Why? Especially that decision to bond Venom with Max at the end? Super silly. Also it's such a huge shame that they had this cool mythology around the Symbiotes that was even better than the comics, and did jack and **** with it.
I think the dumbest thing is the most they do with the mythology was in a youtube video. The Symbiote Sisters have, like, no context for their appearance otherwise.

Like they could have been mentioned before or have some kind of exposition and build up to them, but no, we're just going to randomly throw them into the show and hope you watched the video explaining their whole deal.