Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
Spidey merch revealed

I already knew about this merchandise time ago. It seems we will still have a "Web Warriors" in this series. Spider-Man, Miles Morales and Gwen have been confirmed, and Venom too. However, I hope they won't be the only ones. I have a few ideas about what it can comes in this series:

+ Peter Parker/Spider-Man: Confirmed, obviously.
+ Gwen Stacy/Spider-Gwen: Confirmed.
+ Miles Morales/Kid-Arachnid???: Confirmed. However, I think he needs a better codename.

+ Anya Corazon/Araña/Spider-Girl: Stephen Wacker mentioned that there were plans for this character in the future, so maybe she will debut here.
+ Flash Thompson/Agent Venom: Well, it's obvious the classic Venom will appear, but I want Flash as Agent Venom after sometime of this.
+ Mary Jane Watson/Iron Spider: I loved to see her in "Ultimate Spider-Man" as Spider-Woman, so I wanted to see her as an heroine here too. Of course, Spider-Island's powers and Iron Spider's armor is much better that bonded to Carnage.
+ Kaine/Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider: The Scarlet Spider of "Ultimate Spider-Man" was really interesting, merging traces from both Kaine as Ben Reilly as Scarlet Spider. They should do it again in this series.
+ Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman: Kaine as the bad clone and the name of Ben Reilly, then Jessica Drew (her ultimate Version) should appear as the good clone of Peter.
+ Julia Carpenter/Madame Web: This version of the character in "Ultimate Spider-Man" was really attractive, and I wanted to see more of her in action. So I think they should repeat something like this again in the new series.

A Spider Team with a mind (either Spidey or Madame Web) and 8 legs. What do you think?