Page 122 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2750
    World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I meant in as far as it deals with stuff Spec did but not as well in my opinion. Like Spidey, the action, the supporting cast, the villains etc. I mean, every Spider-Man cartoon deals with that kind of stuff but it feels more direct since the show is trying to be more "traditional" then Ultimate was.

I remember when people first saw the show they thought it was more stylized then Ultimate to be more like Spectacular...and I guess it is, just in a cheaper way.
    Oh, I get you, that's fair enough.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Now that I think about it, if Dr. Strange is going to be here, that does signify that we'll probably see Knull and the more supernatural aspects of the symbiotes from Cates' run.

Even thought he is a consultant for this season, I was skeptical that they would go there since they wouldn't fit with the science theme of the series, but Strange being here changes that.
    To be honest I just assumed Strange is there because he's a "typical" Spider-Man team-up.

I hope season 3 doesn't go through a year long hiatus. I can say the same about every other cartoon.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I hope season 3 doesn't go through a year long hiatus. I can say the same about every other cartoon.
    I think season 3 is supposed to premier next Spring. So there'll be a delay, but not as long as the one we've had for season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Yeah, I don't know why they think they can get away with it. How many viewers will they lose because of it? The same thing happened to Thunderbirds Are Go's third season, and it's just ridiculous.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

GoWatchIt has updated with the first few titles and some episode synopsis for the show's return, which is on September 8th.

spoilers:
    "A World Without Spider-Man" - The Bloodgem accidentally reawakens Gwen Stacy's dormant spider-powers, turning her into Ghost Spider!

"My Own Worst Enemy" - Doc Ock, in Spider-Man's body, intends to bring New York to its knees, but his new brain still contains memories of Uncle Ben.

"Critical Update"
    end of spoilers

I wonder if in that first episode we might finally see a Spider-Man-less episode. I've been wanting to see a episode solely focused on the other spiders.

The closest thing was when Spider-Girl debuted, with most of the focus being on Gwen and Anya, while Peter gets out of commission. However, that was just the first half of the episode, with the next being again solely focused on Peter.

spoilers:
    Bloodgem? What the heck is that? I wouldn't have been surprised if they just waited until season 3 to make Gwen Ghost-Spider, having the symbiote restore her powers like in the comics.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    Bloodgem? What the heck is that? I wouldn't have been surprised if they just waited until season 3 to make Gwen Ghost-Spider, having the symbiote restore her powers like in the comics.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It's the gem Elsa Bloodstone's father had embedded in him that made him so long lived.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    GoWatchIt has updated with the first few titles and some episode synopsis for the show's return, which is on September 8th.

spoilers:
    "A World Without Spider-Man" - The Bloodgem accidentally reawakens Gwen Stacy's dormant spider-powers, turning her into Ghost Spider!

"My Own Worst Enemy" - Doc Ock, in Spider-Man's body, intends to bring New York to its knees, but his new brain still contains memories of Uncle Ben.

"Critical Update"
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm surprised they're jumping into Gwen getting her powers back instead of just jumping into the Superior arc, just like I'm surprised they're not starting off the Superior arc with an episode titled "The Superior Spider-Man."

I'm curious to see how they justify Gwen deciding to wear a mask and use a codename. And how nobody realizes Gwen Stacy is wearing the exact same costume she had on during Spider-Island, just with a mask.

The second episode seems to be where the Superior arc actually starts, and was where the clip was from.

"Critical Update" might be focused on Peter in the Living Brain's body.
    end of spoilers
    I wonder if in that first episode we might finally see a Spider-Man-less episode. I've been wanting to see a episode solely focused on the other spiders.

The closest thing was when Spider-Girl debuted, with most of the focus being on Gwen and Anya, while Peter gets out of commission. However, that was just the first half of the episode, with the next being again solely focused on Peter.
    The episode title definitely seems to indicate Spider-Man won't show up.

Which is probably the best thing for the other Spider-Characters at the rate they get screentime versus Peter on this show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    spoilers:
    It's the gem Elsa Bloodstone's father had embedded in him that made him so long lived.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, I wonder if we'll see that family pop up, although it would be kind of random to throw in the Bloodstone's in a Ghost Spider debut episode.
    end of spoilers

So I guess this the last season then.

Not surprising tbh.

So I guess this the last season then.

Not surprising tbh.
    That report about Marvel Animation finishing up with some "Spider-Man specials" was spot-on.

Hopefully it being specials means the animation is at least Marvel Rising level.

Like a three feature films trilogy?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Maximum Venom premiers April 2020: