Page 119 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2750

Marvel HQ has a clip for the next episode airing in September.

"My Own Worst Enemy"

Now in Peter Parker/Spider-Man’s body, Doc Ock intends to use his new spider-powers to get revenge on anyone who ever wronged him. But he’s shocked to discover that some of Peter Parker’s memories are left over in his new brain, including memories of Uncle Ben’s life lessons. Now understanding the reasons Peter Parker became a hero, Doc Ock vows to continue Spider-Man’s mission, but to become even better… To become the Superior Spider-Man!

Astonishing Member

It’s amazing how you can dislike a show and still wait a year for it.

Robbie Daymond as Otto-Peter is honestly too perfect, I may end up checking it out just for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Robbie Daymond as Otto-Peter is honestly too perfect, I may end up checking it out just for that.
    Yeah, he actually does a surprisingly good job of mimicking Scott Menville's Doc Ock.

Incredible Member

wow I didn't know the show was still in production that shows how I'm so out of touch.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Not sure why the show was on break for so long. Especially sense the main demo is children

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, he actually does a surprisingly good job of mimicking Scott Menville's Doc Ock.
    I completely forgot he plays Ock in this series. The voice is very Robin-esque, so that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Not sure why the show was on break for so long. Especially sense the main demo is children
    You'd be surprised, that's pretty much the norm for children's animated shows nowadays. Steven Universe on CN is infamous for its lengthy hiatuses between episodes, and Disney's known for occasionally just not airing new episodes for a full year, like Gravity Falls or Milo Murphy's Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    You'd be surprised, that's pretty much the norm for children's animated shows nowadays. Steven Universe on CN is infamous for its lengthy hiatuses between episodes, and Disney's known for occasionally just not airing new episodes for a full year, like Gravity Falls or Milo Murphy's Law.
    I feel like it's more glaring when they do it to the Marvel cartoons considering their ratings and popularity aren't all that hot in general, and the super-long hiatus doesn't seem to improve that at all.

At least with those shows you mentioned they're pretty popular and major shows on the network, so they can probably take the hit of a long hiatus. I don't feel the Marvel cartoons have that luxury.

heh that clip is pretty good!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    heh that clip is pretty good!
    Content wise, I agree .

The animation is still same old Marvel Animation though .

I do kind of find it funny that Doc Ock talks about fighting Spider-Man like they're longtime enemies even though the actual number of times they've fought can be counted on a few fingers. Peter's never even beaten him on his own.

Astonishing Member

I know is going to last only for 5 episodes, but I won't have the stomach to see this trash of an arc. Especially is they are going to repeat the same things from the comics that I hated, like Ock brutally beating Felicia and turning her into a real villain. The sooner they end this up, the better. Luckily, we could have another arc of 5 episodes for the end, involving the Goblin Nation and Norman appearing as the Green Goblin.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I know is going to last only for 5 episodes, but I won't have the stomach to see this trash of an arc. Especially is they are going to repeat the same things from the comics that I hated, like Ock brutally beating Felicia and turning her into a real villain. The sooner they end this up, the better. Luckily, we could have another arc of 5 episodes for the end, involving the Goblin Nation and Norman appearing as the Green Goblin.
    Felicia is already a straight up villain in this universe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Felicia is already a straight up villain in this universe.
    Is not the same being a "bad girl" than a "villain".

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Disney aren't the only ones doing this. CITV's Thunderbirds Are Go started it's third season in March last year. It went on hiatus in May. It came back in May this year (an entire year later!), and is now on hiatus again. The final episodes won't air until next year. Seems that the reason is a mistimed new toyline. There won't be a fourth season, but the toys won't be ready until season 5 should've been airing!

I wonder if Spider-Man has similar reasons for it's delay? Are there season 2 toys yet to be released?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 07-22-2019 at 06:10 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

That sounds... reasonable?

If I recall, there wasn't much merchandise for the first season since they were trying to get rid of the remaining USM toys. By the time the second season came out, the toy line ended up being overshadowed by ItSV toyline. Currently, the Spider-Man merchandise is focused on FFH. So that actually sounds like a reasonable explanation, the shows' toyline hasn't really managed to be the center of attention by being squashed by everything else Spider-Man.