Page 101 of 184 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Congeridi View Post
    May returned from her vacation.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

News from the Marvel Animation SDCC panel.

Marvel’s Spider-Man will also welcome villains like Mysterio, Silvermane, Hippo, Panda and Overdrive. An outside force will send these villains after Spider-Man, complicating his life even further. “It’s a pretty exciting arc and it’s really divided into two halves,” Lane explained. Spider-Gwen, Spider-Girl and Miles Morales “will come to the forefront when Spider-Man is a little out of play.”
    Robbie Daymond's Spider-Man will also be appearing in Avengers: Black Panther's Quest.

Note the use of the Spider-Gwen name there. Clearly she won't be attempting to put the cat back in the bag (which was easily doable if she wears her mask - someone could've copied the costume). No Ghost Spider here. Still no codename for Miles either!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I love how the other Spiders get brought to the forefront after they basically take Spider-Man out of the show .

Although I think it's going to be less of an "out of play" situation and more of a "becomes the main villain" situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Note the use of the Spider-Gwen name there. Clearly she won't be attempting to put the cat back in the bag (which was easily doable if she wears her mask - someone could've copied the costume). No Ghost Spider here. Still no codename for Miles either!
    Well, she's also listed as Ghost Spider for the Marvel Super Hero Adventures stuff and Funko's, so they might actually use that name there.

I still think it would look kind of dumb if Gwen could get by with a public identity after all the emphasis they've made as to how important it is that Peter and Miles have secret identities. And if Anya puts a mask on too.

(Not that I would put it past this show to not think this kind of stuff through).

But Miles not having a codename has always been a problem since they introduced him.

Mighty Member

So, J. Jonah Jameson, the accomplished, veteran journalist, completely fell for that stunt with Miles? Even though he saw Peter combat Venom for a bit and perform Spider-Man feats? It would've made sense if he was at least a bit skeptical to Peter's story. It's kind of a cheap way to end Peter's time at the Bugle. I hope this isn't the last we saw of Jameson.

Venom was fine, for the most part. The way he targeted Peter's loved ones (and Jameson) was neat. Though the voice filter and design did deflate a lot of the menace for me.

Solid episode otherwise.

Decent episode, with some stupid bits, like this one
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    So, J. Jonah Jameson, the accomplished, veteran journalist, completely fell for that stunt with Miles? Even though he saw Peter combat Venom for a bit and perform Spider-Man feats? It would've made sense if he was at least a bit skeptical to Peter's story.
    Spider-Man dressed up as Spider-Man. This might be the first time for me to see that happen.

I wonder if we'll see George Stacy in this show.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

I was also taken out by how he didn't know about the second Spider-Man. In his debut episode there was news coverage about him, he even gave a interview! It was kind of a plot point.

I thought this arc was rushed but satisfying.
    Last edited by Spider-Chan; 07-24-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Mighty Member

Preview for "Bring on the Bad Guys, Part One".

Spidey's voice is so cringy.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I wonder if we'll see George Stacy in this show.
    I actually assumed he was already dead, because Gwen was living with Uncle Jackal.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Any sign of MJ yet?

Just that scene near the end of season 1 where she was inside a mascot costume and didn't speak (IIRC, they reversed roles with Peter saying the "go get em, tiger" line). Still no in-person appearance from Mary Jane Watson.

Clip from the second part of next week's premier:

Sounds like we have Crispin Freeman as Mysterio here.
    I actually assumed he was already dead, because Gwen was living with Uncle Jackal.
    That wasn't actually where she lived. We saw her actual house during Spider-Island, and Peter mentioned her dad.
    Just that scene near the end of season 1 where she was inside a mascot costume and didn't speak (IIRC, they reversed roles with Peter saying the "go get em, tiger" line). Still no in-person appearance from Mary Jane Watson.
    Just throw her in with the other season 1 characters the show didn't do much with after one episode (Midtown kids, Sandgirl, Clash and Shocker, Robbie Robertson).

First clip reminds me a little of this issue.

Second clip..
    Lightning Butt is back into voicing Spider-Man stuff. Thank you.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE