Page 118 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2750
    Astonishing Member

I KNEW IT!!! I mean, for this series to be the very first time ever that the Jackal appears in animated form (not counting his human identity as Miles Warren), this series couldn't end without giving us an animated adaptation of the Clone Saga. So, let's see how I think this could ends:

1º) Season 2's remains:
    - 5 episodes for "Superior Spider-Junk", which is enough.
    - Either 2 or 5 more episodes for the Green Goblin's debut and the "Goblin Nation".
    - The potential debut of Miguel O'Hara, Spider-Man 2099, who was in promo art for the series. Also, he was involved with the whole "Superior Spider-Junk" stuff.
    - I wish for Mary Jane Watson to appear before the season ends. (And who knows?, maybe the revelation that, like in the comics, she was one of the last infected ones during Spider-Island and she kept stable powers).
    - I don't know fo the rest of the episodes. Fillers, I suppose.

2º) Season 3:
    - "Maximum Venom", more like "Maximum Carnage". Venom will start as a villain, but it's obvious he will switch sides at some point.
    - Carnage will definitely debut, not counting the events with the crossover with the Guardians of the Galaxy.
    - Other symbiotes will clearly debut. I'll go for the Life Foundation (Scream, Lasher, Phage, Agony and Riot), Toxin, Anti-Venom, Hybrid, Scorn and maybe Mania.
    - The Clone Saga HAS to happen. Anti-Venom's healing abilities could be used to stabilize Jackal's clones. We could expect the debut of Kaine, Ben Reilly and possibly, an animated version of Ultimate Jessica Drew, Peter's female clone. And thinking about a clone with powers of a symbiote, I also believes Spidercide could debut.
    - With clones, we could also have the return of "Superior Spider-Junk", this time, without involving Spider-Man losing his body. Otto would use a modified clone of Peter, like in the comics.
    - I expect the debut of more Spider-Heroes. Flash becoming something like Agent Venom would be perfect; maybe he could become "Agent Toxin", as Venom is already taken.
    - Like I said, I would like to see Mary Jane Watson appearing and becoming a spider too, like in Ultimate Spider-Man. Although this time, not bonding with Carnage. Either a stable infection of Spider-Island (as in the comics, like I said), or maybe another symbiote (like in Renew Your Vows). Mania could be a candidate.
    - Finally, a rematch between Spider-Man vs Green Goblin with symbiotes. That would mean Black Spider-Man vs Red Goblin.

What do you think?

I wonder if Gwenom will happen?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder if Gwenom will happen?
    I'd be shocked if they don't do an episode where everybody gets a Symbiote .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd be shocked if they don't do an episode where everybody gets a Symbiote .
    Yeah, similar to the Saga of the Symbiotes in "Ultimate Spider-Man". It could actually work, you know? If Anya gets a symbiote too, we could have the debut of her original "exoskelleton" power from the comics. Whan Araña used it, it looked like a symbiote after all.

Astonishing Member

Considering how they stopped in the middle of a season, I think the writers are getting WAY too ahead of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Considering how they stopped in the middle of a season, I think the writers are getting WAY too ahead of themselves.
    That's less on the writers and more on Disney XD and their scheduling.

I don't get what was the point of the long hiatuses for some of the Marvel cartoons unless they're just delaying their endings for some reason or another.

They're not even premiering the rest of season 2 around when Far From Home comes out.

Mighty Member

I don't get what was the point of the long hiatuses for some of the Marvel cartoons unless they're just delaying their endings for some reason or another.
    Let me introduce you to the beauty of a computer writing schedules for the humans while not understanding the hoo-mons in the slightest. Seriously, a computer uses algorithms to find dates that would generate the most hype, so much so it eclipses the bad quality or something like that. Steven Universe and Gravity Falls all suffered under the same nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Let me introduce you to the beauty of a computer writing schedules for the humans while not understanding the hoo-mons in the slightest. Seriously, a computer uses algorithms to find dates that would generate the most hype, so much so it eclipses the bad quality or something like that. Steven Universe and Gravity Falls all suffered under the same nonsense.
    Granted, Steven Universe and Gravity Falls are also much more popular then the Marvel cartoons .

The show will have been off air for an entire year. They should've shown the rest of season 2 already and be debuting season 3 in September. Instead, they're resuming season 2 in September.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The show will have been off air for an entire year. They should've shown the rest of season 2 already and be debuting season 3 in September. Instead, they're resuming season 2 in September.
    At this point I think they were just prolonging the end for the cartoons so they still had stuff to show on Disney XD until they figured out what to do with Marvel Animation (or lack there of).

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

At this point I think they were just prolonging the end for the cartoons so they still had stuff to show on Disney XD until they figured out what to do with Marvel Animation (or lack there of).
    I mean they could always just have this show on both XD and Disney+

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I mean they could always just have this show on both XD and Disney+
    It's weird. They have Ultimate and Guardians set for Disney+ but not this show or Assemble.

Mighty Member

...I'm late, but I'm actually surprised they are still going forward with this show... Having a show on hiatus that long starts to make people lose interest... That said...do you think Shocker will finally get some action or has he been forgotten?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    ...I'm late, but I'm actually surprised they are still going forward with this show... Having a show on hiatus that long starts to make people lose interest... That said...do you think Shocker will finally get some action or has he been forgotten?
    If they do have the Shocker get some action, I’m hoping that it’s a new person who stole that kid’s tech because the design they gave him in this show is just terrible and looks nothing like Shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    At this point I'm not sure if DisMarvel really cares about ratings/attention with all the hiatuses for their Marvel cartoons. The third season was probably just already committed to before they stopped production.

I think Shocker has "guest star syndrome" where he was a one-and-done because they gave him a guest VA that was a popular Disney star. I mean, it took them an entire season and a half to bring Sandgirl back.