Page 120 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2750
    Mighty Member

After watching that clip...I kind of want to hear other Peter/Spidey voice actors try to mimic the talking style of the Otto Octavius of their universe. Barnes having a German accent or Keaton speaking in that slimy tone would be kind of fun to hear...

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    After watching that clip...I kind of want to hear other Peter/Spidey voice actors try to mimic the talking style of the Otto Octavius of their universe. Barnes having a German accent or Keaton speaking in that slimy tone would be kind of fun to hear...
    Wasn't Barnes Superior Spider-Man in Marvel Heroes? I don't think he actually tried to sound like 90's Doc Ock though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
    wow I didn't know the show was still in production that shows how I'm so out of touch.
    This cartoon made sure to keep people out of touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I do kind of find it funny that Doc Ock talks about fighting Spider-Man like they're longtime enemies even though the actual number of times they've fought can be counted on a few fingers. Peter's never even beaten him on his own.
    I don't, cause I forgot almost everything from this cartoon aside from that homage to the Neversoft game.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    I liked Spectacular Spider-Man myself. It felt more my tune than the 1994 Spider-Man: TAS.
    Spectacular Spidey was really good! I can't watch Ultimate. Hoping the new toon will be more in line with Spectacular.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickWJ324 View Post
    Spectacular Spidey was really good! I can't watch Ultimate. Hoping the new toon will be more in line with Spectacular.
    Well...while Marvel's Spider-Man isn't early Ultimate bad, it isn't Spectacular good. I haven't been watching too much though, so there's a possibility that this show pulled a "The Batman" and actually got better deeper into the season (after establishing everyone).

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Well...while Marvel's Spider-Man isn't early Ultimate bad, it isn't Spectacular good. I haven't been watching too much though, so there's a possibility that this show pulled a "The Batman" and actually got better deeper into the season (after establishing everyone).
    I will say...that hasn't really happened yet. From my perspective.

Looks like we have confirmed guest heroes (Cap, Groot, Carol, Iron Man, Ironheart, Hulk, and Dr. Strange).

Weird that Peter's doesn't look like the Black Suit. I guess with Brock having the Venom Symbiote Peter gets a different one?

Although don't expect these designs to look as good as they do on the promo art .

Maybe Peter is Anti-Venom?

Gwen's is comic accurate. Are the others all new designs? Someone should compare these to the Venomized comics.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I actually really like these designs. They feel and look alot more creative than alot of the other Venomized designs we've been getting in the comics. Ironheart and Groot are the big surprises. Plus, always love me some Gwenom.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe Peter is Anti-Venom?
    Now that you mention it, the color scheme kind of matches (just more grey then white).

It's not a color scheme that looks good on Spidey though, in my opinion.
    Gwen's is comic accurate. Are the others all new designs? Someone should compare these to the Venomized comics.
    I don't think Anya's ever been attached to a Symbiote. I think Miles is original compared to what we've seen on covers for "Absolute Carnage."
    Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I actually really like these designs. They feel and look alot more creative than alot of the other Venomized designs we've been getting in the comics. Ironheart and Groot are the big surprises. Plus, always love me some Gwenom.
    I just feel like I should point out that this show is notorious for the designs that show up in the promotional art not matching what we see in the actual cartoon.

Ironheart is probably the biggest surprise for me. Groot implies the Guardians and this "universes" version of the Symbiotes came from their show, and Spidey's already met them, so it's not that far off base.

I wonder if they'll get Sofia Wylie back even though this Riri is probably going to be different from the Marvel Rising version, at least since Gwen is completely different and Spider-Man actually exists in this universe. It wouldn't be Marvel Animation without some inconsistency .

I'm kind of surprised they don't seem to be introducing a new Spider-hero. Although maybe I should be more then thankful they're not trying to add one more when they barely know what to do with two...?

I had the impression this show would get cancelled after season 2.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post

I had the impression this show would get cancelled after season 2.
    To be fair, I think most people did.

To be fair, I think most people did.
    I know I did lol.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ironheart is probably the biggest surprise for me. Groot implies the Guardians and this "universes" version of the Symbiotes came from their show, and Spidey's already met them, so it's not that far off base.

I wonder if they'll get Sofia Wylie back even though this Riri is probably going to be different from the Marvel Rising version, at least since Gwen is completely different and Spider-Man actually exists in this universe. It wouldn't be Marvel Animation without some inconsistency .

I'm kind of surprised they don't seem to be introducing a new Spider-hero. Although maybe I should be more then thankful they're not trying to add one more when they barely know what to do with two...?
    Who's left to introduce? The biggest usable one not already in the show is probably Silk, since I can't see them doing the Clone Saga that's needed to introduce Scarlet Spider and Mayday and 2099 would both only be possible if they did a time travel story.

Ms Marvel has the same VA in Avengers and Rising, and the Avengers version already appeared in Spider-Man. So yeah, they could have Wylie reprise Riri, even though it's a different version of the character.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman