Page 124 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2750

Pancake Baby may not be from P3, but in this house we still love and cherish him as if he was.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I was about to say, that's all I think about hearing this, Akechi but actually likeable
    It's Doc Ock so...likeability is questionable .
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Pancake Baby may not be from P3, but in this house we still love and cherish him as if he was.
    I swear if they make a joke about pancakes vs. wheatcakes then I'm sure the writers knew exactly what they were doing .

Robbie Daymond was also Hubert in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

how many more seasons left for the current show?

What should the next reboot series involve?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Trailer for the Superior Spider-Man arc:

And just like with the comic, I think I'm not going to be able to handle the animated version of "Superior Spider-Junk". I already want to know the episodes right after this arc. Personally, I hope for "Goblin Nation", "Spider-Man 2099" and "Clone Saga" to have hints here. I would like Mary Jane to make an official appearance too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Robbie Daymond was also Hubert in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

Don't forget about Tobin .
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how many more seasons left for the current show?
    One more. But it will be a series of specials instead of a normal season.
    Disney?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Mayday, Anya, and Miles as the leads. Peter is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Mayday, Anya, and Miles as the leads. Peter is retired.
    You know Gwen would totally replace Mayday in this .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You know Gwen would totally replace Mayday in this .
    That came from a idea I have that better fits a cartoon show. Tentatively named "Spider-Man's Legacy", as you can imagine with that title the series would be focused on the legacy characters.

Mayday would be the main lead, with Miles being a friend of hers and Anya being the new troubled kid transferred from another school. It would also feature Annie, the 8yo version, and a newborn Benjy.

Realistically speaking, yeah I imagine Gwen would have to be there, somehow, but she doesn't really fit the legacy aspect. I would have her as guest star and maybe a older version than the main cast, I guess, but she doesn't really fit the idea.

Maybe have her not around much because the Mary Janes are global superstars?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

More episode synopsis':

“Critical Update”
    Doc Ock must adjust to his new life as a hero and is tested by rising crime boss Sand Girl. Sofia Carson (The Descendants franchise) returns as Keemia/Sand Girl.

“A Troubled Mind”
    Superior Spider-Man is confronted by the Avengers, who suspect that he is not who he claims to be.

"Cloak and Dagger"
    When Cloak and Dagger emerge to take revenge against Tiberius Stone and his company, Alchemax, Superior Spider-Man must take them down to protect the school.

"Superior"
    Superior Spider-Man must face his most challenging opponent when Venom escapes from stasis and attacks Midtown High seeking revenge on Peter Parker.

What the? Tiberius Stone? They're using 2099 characters in the present day, and yet no Miguel? Alchemax shouldn't exist at all - in the comics, it's run by Liz Allan, who formed it by merging her family's Allan Chemical with Oscorp. But Liz is just a teenager (and Screwball) here, so that backstory isn't possible. Was there some other pharmaceutical company in Cloak and Dagger's comic backstory? If so, they should've just used that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What the? Tiberius Stone? They're using 2099 characters in the present day, and yet no Miguel? Alchemax shouldn't exist at all - in the comics, it's run by Liz Allan, who formed it by merging her family's Allan Chemical with Oscorp. But Liz is just a teenager (and Screwball) here, so that backstory isn't possible. Was there some other pharmaceutical company in Cloak and Dagger's comic backstory? If so, they should've just used that.
    I assume this will be how they eventually introduce Miguel since I don't see why they would use Alchemax or Tiberius Stone otherwise, beyond the fact that they were in the original Superior storyline.

I'm also guessing, judging by Venom attacking Midtown instead of Horizon, that Otto has gotten Peter expelled by this point.

The "Superior" title sounds pretty definitive to me. Wouldn't be surprised if Peter returns in that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Tiberius Stone isn’t from 2099, he’s Miguel’s grandfather who in the comics had been the scheming one st Horizon Labs always trying to get his way into the think tank and defected to work for Liz when Horizon went under.