Page 125 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    The "Superior" title sounds pretty definitive to me. Wouldn't be surprised if Peter returns in that episode.
    Yeah, it's only supposed to be five-parts.

Maybe SpOck can't beat Venom which gives Peter an opportunity to take his body back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    And just like with the comic, I think I'm not going to be able to handle the animated version of "Superior Spider-Junk". I already want to know the episodes right after this arc. Personally, I hope for "Goblin Nation", "Spider-Man 2099" and "Clone Saga" to have hints here. I would like Mary Jane to make an official appearance too.
    It's easier to say 'Junk' on this site without someone telling you to stop that.

Speaking of Goblins, I don't think Norman will resume his role in this show.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Speaking of Goblins, I don't think Norman will resume his role in this show.
    They're adapting Goblin Nation. I think it's 99% certain Green Goblin will be behind it (and be Norman Osborn).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They're adapting Goblin Nation. I think it's 99% certain Green Goblin will be behind it (and be Norman Osborn).
    This show needs Carlie Cooper.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

I think it’s so stupid how all the cartoons these past 10 years have shoved all Spider-Man’s adult stories into his high school days.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I think it’s so stupid how all the cartoons these past 10 years have shoved all Spider-Man’s adult stories into his high school days.
    I'll excuse Spectacular for having elements from Ultimate comics, and as someone said before, Greg Weisman and co. examined what works and how to make it work and made greatness out of it.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I liked the Spider-Island arc but it does seem kind of ridiculous having that and Superior happen to a 16 year old Spider-Man just barely into his career.

Ditto the other Spider-Heroes. Beyond merchandising and promotion Miles absolutely did not need to be in this show and it shows in how little the writers actually do with him.

Astonishing Member

I liked the Spider-Island arc but it does seem kind of ridiculous having that and Superior happen to a 16 year old Spider-Man just barely into his career.

Ditto the other Spider-Heroes. Beyond merchandising and promotion Miles absolutely did not need to be in this show and it shows in how little the writers actually do with him.
    It’s all about advertising. It’s more important that characters show up than for them to actually do anything. It’s the reason why I have a distaste for current Marvel. They’re advertisements for advertisements.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    It’s all about advertising. It’s more important that characters show up than for them to actually do anything. It’s the reason why I have a distaste for current Marvel. They’re advertisements for advertisements.
    I think that's mostly what Marvel sees the cartoons have, which was why they adhered so much to the movies.

They haven't even given him a codename. He's not Kid Arachnid like in Ultimate, he's not Spider-Man 2 like in the comics.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They haven't even given him a codename. He's not Kid Arachnid like in Ultimate, he's not Spider-Man 2 like in the comics.
    That's always been a problem with Miles when he's in something where Peter is the main character or the main promoted Spider-Man. Here, Marvel Super Hero Adventures, Ultimate Alliance 3, etc, he's basically just "Miles" instead of "Spider-Man."

I think the only time I've seen two main characters with the same codename work was in the Legion of Superheroes cartoon with Superman and Superman-X, but Superman-X was used more then Superman that season and he had a clearer designation to differentiate him from the normal Superman. Not so in the case of "Spider-Man" and "Spider-Man."

Huh. What's up with Anya's reaction? O__o

She didn't know Gwen kept her powers like she did, did she?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Do we even need Spider-Man on a show with three active Spider-Heroes?

Although I don't think Scorpion needs three Spider-People to take out unless he's been upgraded, but even then he doesn't seem that tough.