Page 127 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2750
    Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And another thing, why didn't Miles just Venom Blast Tinkerer in his mecha suit? Heck, why didn't he just use the Venom Blast at all in this episode?
    This show forgets Miles exists half the time, you expect it to remember his powers?

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    This show forgets Miles exists half the time, you expect it to remember his powers?
    This show makes Kid-Arachnid Miles look good. At least he actually did stuff in Ultimate .

Mighty Member

When it comes to the other Spider people, sometimes it feels that they are tacked on out of obligation rather than really wanting to use these characters. This tacking on actually affects Peter negatively too from what I have seen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    When it comes to the other Spider people, sometimes it feels that they are tacked on out of obligation rather than really wanting to use these characters. This tacking on actually affects Peter negatively too from what I have seen.
    I feel the same way about most greater Marvel appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    They do feel like they're kind of just in there for marketing reasons rather then as an organic part of the show, especially when you see how they balance out (or lack there of) with Peter.

That doesn't explain Anya, who the comics aren't using.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That doesn't explain Anya, who the comics aren't using.
    I don't think that effects the marketing reasons for having another spider-person, and a Latina one at that, on the show.

Miles is actually afro-latino, so that base is already covered. Anya's probably just there for an even gender ratio.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Miles is actually afro-latino, so that base is already covered. Anya's probably just there for an even gender ratio.
    While it’s annoying that she was shoehorned in, I’m glad that Anya showed up.

Anya is there because of Wacker. He had been wanting to introduce Anya since USM, but never got the chance. He was involved in MSM before his departure from Marvel Animation, so he finally managed to get Anya on tv.

Villains in the 60s and 80s Marvel cartoons are flat with almost no personality, but they somehow managed to be engaging and entertaining, I still find them to be that way, and it were those cartoons that made Scorpion my favorite Spider-Man villain.

How come they managed to make him boring in this show? Like, really really really boring? He's like Robin being upset that the team's name is "Batman & Robin, not Robin & Batman" in the movie of that name, but without any hilarious charm to it, or reason, and it's repetitive and hollow.

And this one episode that respects his strength more than prior episodes making him a throwaway villain and not make him a joke is the worst he's been in this show so far? Why?

Giant Scorpion reminds me of his second appearance in the 60s cartoon, but it lacks its charm.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Sneak peek for the first part of the Superior arc airing this Sunday:

Damn, GorOtto called her a shrew! You didn't have to end her life like that, buddy! That's more savage than getting all your teeth punched out!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Damn, GorOtto called her a shrew! You didn't have to end her life like that, buddy! That's more savage than getting all your teeth punched out!
    Ock has a bad habit of betraying the women who work for him on this show.

I don't know what's worse for Sable, being reduced to a goon, getting webbed up in five seconds, or getting called a "shrew."

She's not even supposed to be a villain, she's usually a mercenary who gets paid to do GOOD stuff, not evil like destroying a bridge.