Page 131 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2750

Nice surprise in the Cloak and Dagger episode.
    spoilers:
    Anna Maria Marconi showed up!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Geez! They are giving us too many cliffhangers that it will surely be impossible to solve for Season 2. They need a regular Season 3 to complete it.
    - The Jackal is still out there, which could give us a Clone Saga.
    - Mary Jane still needs to make his debut, and with the arrival of the Regent, she will probably will.
    - If the Regent appears, maybe Mary Jane will turn into a Spider too (maybe Iron Spider).
    - Norman Osborn returning as the Green Goblin and causing troubles, that was clear.
    - Probably the debut of Miguel O'Hara, Spider-Man 2099.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Geez! They are giving us too many cliffhangers that it will surely be impossible to solve for Season 2. They need a regular Season 3 to complete it.
    I think that's precisely why they shouldn't introduce new plots until they elaborate on the old ones.

- The Jackal is still out there, which could give us a Clone Saga.
    - Mary Jane still needs to make his debut, and with the arrival of the Regent, she will probably will.
    - If the Regent appears, maybe Mary Jane will turn into a Spider too (maybe Iron Spider).
    - Norman Osborn returning as the Green Goblin and causing troubles, that was clear.
    - Probably the debut of Miguel O'Hara, Spider-Man 2099.
    There's still another arc after Superior, and it'll deal with some of that stuff.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

There's still another arc after Superior, and it'll deal with some of that stuff.
    I heard that Season will actually be several "specials", one of them is about Venom invading Earth. But I would like to know about what else will happen.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    It's fitting for a Superior adaption but I find it hilarious that they introduce her before they've properly introduced Mary Jane.

Shows you where this show's priorities are I guess...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's fitting for a Superior adaption but I find it hilarious that they introduce her before they've properly introduced Mary Jane.

Shows you where this show's priorities are I guess...
    They better introduce her soon. This is like "Ultimate Spider-Man" all over again, the series ended just a couple of episodes after Mary Jane became Spider-Woman. They better don't wait the very last episode to introduce her.

I heard that Season will actually be several "specials", one of them is about Venom invading Earth. But I would like to know about what else will happen.
    Superior isn't all that's left this season. I'm not talking about the Venom specials.

After a year's hiatus this show return with one of its most lackluster episodes, and now we have four impressive episodes to follow it.
    Where was this standard in any of the episodes prior to Superior arc? This reminds me of both Spider-Friends and the 90s cartoon now, it's not up to the best quality it can reach but it's something impressive to note.

It's odd how the superior webs just disappeared off of Ty's mouth completely after a few seconds of them being there.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Astonishing Member

They better introduce her soon. This is like "Ultimate Spider-Man" all over again, the series ended just a couple of episodes after Mary Jane became Spider-Woman. They better don't wait the very last episode to introduce her.
    Do they really have to introduce her? They’re not even going to focus on romance in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    After a year's hiatus this show return with one of its most lackluster episodes, and now we have four impressive episodes to follow it.
    Where was this standard in any of the episodes prior to Superior arc? This reminds me of both Spider-Friends and the 90s cartoon now, it's not up to the best quality it can reach but it's something impressive to note.
    I definitely think the quality of the Superior arc has been much stronger then the Ghost Spider episode.

I mean, hey, Miles was finally useful! He Venom Blasted SpOck .
    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Do they really have to introduce her? They’re not even going to focus on romance in the show.
    Then why bother introducing Otto's love interest?

...Then why bother introducing Otto's love interest?
    Because Otto (in his various forms) is allowed to age and grow while Peter is not, just ask the Marvel Office lol.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Because Otto (in his various forms) is allowed to age and grow while Peter is not, just ask the Marvel Office lol.
    Nah, it's more of a current Marvel thing that there's no serious romance in the cartoons. It's not specific to Spider-Man.

Nah, it's more of a current Marvel thing that there's no serious romance in the cartoons. It's not specific to Spider-Man.
    True, however, I can't help but feel this is related to the Spidey Mandate, but who knows.

Edit - I find the utter lack of even a hint of romance makes these Marvel cartoons bland in comparison to those which came before. I know they are aiming at younger demographics but c'mon throw use older viewers and teens a bone now and then.
    Last edited by Celgress; 10-07-2019 at 04:33 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."