Page 132 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    True, however, I can't help but feel this is related to the Spidey Mandate, but who knows.

Edit - I find the utter lack of even a hint of romance makes these Marvel cartoons bland in comparison to those which came before. I know they are aiming at younger demographics but c'mon throw use older viewers and teens a bone now and then.
    Yeah, especially considering (sorry to keep bringing it up buuuuuuuuuut) that was one of the strongest elements of Spectacular. And it's not like this is necessarily a Disney issue, plenty of their shows feature romance/ships in either major or minor ways (Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil and Gravity Falls as examples), so I feel like this is a Marvel Animation/Television issue, misunderstanding their demographic and what they'd be okay with.

Can we get more of Flash on this show? He's awesome. So glad he's not drinking the SpOck cool aid and calling SpOck better then the old Spider-Man for vague, ill-defined, reasons .

Astonishing Member

Anna Marconi is instrumental in appealing to Otto’s better nature. There doesn’t need to be romance between them.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Anna Marconi is instrumental in appealing to Otto’s better nature. There doesn’t need to be romance between them.
    Yeah, but part of that was the romance between the two of them. It's why he cared about her so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, but part of that was the romance between the two of them. It's why he cared about her so much.
    Indeed it was.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

You know something crazy? I had the idea that, maybe, Anna Maria could become the new "Stunner" in the future somehow. How about if they adapt that to this series?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    You know something crazy? I had the idea that, maybe, Anna Maria could become the new "Stunner" in the future somehow. How about if they adapt that to this series?
    Ehh, she doesn’t seem delusional enough to do it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Ehh, she doesn’t seem delusional enough to do it.
    I know, she's the kind of person who doesn't get ashamed at all for who it is. But crazier things have already happened, like Liz Allan becoming Screwball.

Clip from this Sunday's episode:

Mighty Member

Oi...it really shows that I haven't been watching this series. What happened to Eddie Brock?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Oi...it really shows that I haven't been watching this series. What happened to Eddie Brock?
    I imagine they'll explain it in the actual episode. Nothing has been indicated a separation between him and the Symbiote since his last appearance.

(Does this mean he's not Venom in Maximum Venom? Your guess is as good as mine).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Clip from this Sunday's episode:

Hmm, Peter doesn't sound like Ock there...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

spoilers:
    I was right, that scene is from after they switch back. That's a major spoiler, they should've previewed an earlier scene instead.

Like in the comics, Anna Maria now knows Peter is Spider-Man. Venom outed him.
    end of spoilers
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Didn't that switch and bait trick make the symbiote believe Spider-Man was someone else? I guess tricks like that don't work all the time, nor do they have the lasting effect I was expecting it to do so.

They end a pretty good arc with the cringe inducing robot dance as proof of identity, that is unpleasant.

Starting next week; prepare to return to familiar mediocrity.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

It won't be that familiar. Peter's now at a different school to the other spiders, and there are other consequences Peter now has to deal with too.