Page 155 of 184 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2750

spoilers:
    For how much it was hyped up, that invasion sure ended quickly.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    The only thing that bothered me was how brief the fight with the Venomized Spiders and Harry was.
    end of spoilers

Moon Knight's portrayal was completely unexpected. Was he ever like that in the comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    spoilers:
    The only thing that bothered me was how brief the fight with the Venomized Spiders and Harry was.
    end of spoilers

Moon Knight's portrayal was completely unexpected. Was he ever like that in the comics?
    spoilers:
    Yeah, I'm kind of surprised the Spiders with Symbiote's lasted all of four minutes. They didn't even appear in the second half.
    end of spoilers

I don't think Moon Knight was ever like this in the comics. I think they were going for "really cynical and grouchy Batman."

Marc did remind me of Bruce.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Marc did remind me of Bruce.
    And Moon Knight is one of Marvel's Batman analogs .

So I caught up through.. errm... channels, and parts of part 2 has the young heroes that are not Miles take turns in being annoying. And why steal the entire hazmat suit but not the boots? Weirdos. I cringed during this episode.
    Part 3 is ok, I expected to see more of Moon Knight.
    Edgy? Yes.
    Sneaking in the sewers? Not in the comics I've read, I dropped it after the Bendis run. I dropped most new comics after 2012, sans for Flash which I followed until issue 50 or something.
    Keeping his weapons stashed close to him while at hiding? I think so.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Astonishing Member

Somebody who works in the series has published some potential spoilers thanks to pieces of the soundtrack of the next episode. The main ones are that the villain Swarm will debut in the next episode, and there will be some kind of "investigation"; probably behind Connors' actions and the potential plot of Norman Osborn.

New episode set to premiere on August 15.

Marvel’s Spider-Man “Spider-Man Unmasked”

(9:00-9:50 P.M. EDT)

After Spider-Man’s friend is turned back into the rampaging Rhino by Swarm, Spidey is forced to battle for his life in the Underground Monster League contest.

*Yvette Nicole Brown (“Community”) guest stars as Head Administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Rhino, Swarm, a an Underground Monster League feel pretty random after a Symbiote invasion, but I guess Head Administrator will be there for plot.

I know a lot of people are speculating Norman to be responsible for this Monster League, but it sounds more like something The Jackal would do. And it would make some sense to his lack of appearances in season 2. He lost all of his resources in season one and have to start over from scratch underneath New York. Classic villain plot.

I know a lot of people are speculating Norman to be responsible for this Monster League, but it sounds more like something The Jackal would do. And it would make some sense to his lack of appearances in season 2. He lost all of his resources in season one and have to start over from scratch underneath New York. Classic villain plot.
    I'm still not unconvinced the writers haven't completely forgotten about The Jackal. They just don't seem to be treating him like an unresolved plotline.

As long as we don't get another "Adrian Toomes as the Goblin King" level of reveal, I'm good.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by LocoSteve View Post
    So another spider-Man cartoon where he is still in high school and early in his career as Spidey. Pass.
    when will he graduated, have a big job, living in a huge house? ill be waiting for that.

Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    when will he graduated, have a big job, living in a huge house? ill be waiting for that.
    Those seem unlikely...

Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    Yeah...that's not even how comic book Peter is living right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Rhino, Swarm, a an Underground Monster League feel pretty random after a Symbiote invasion, but I guess Head Administrator will be there for plot.
    Why is poor Alexie treated to more of that hardship? Is he supposed to be the B:TAS version of Man-Bat for this animated series?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage