Page 165 of 184 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2750

I'm super happy we finally got some quality Peter and MJ interaction in this episode. I figured Mary Jane was the sporty type, which is a fun contrast to how Peter's utterly clueless when it comes to sports, but it's really nice to see Peter talk to and get the perspective of someone who isn't yet another super scientist. MJ actually gave him some good and helpful advice, and overall I thought their interaction was genuinely pretty cute. Best of all, she called him "Tiger" .
    Damn!, i migth wacth the episode just to see this.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

This was one of the show's better episodes, with only a few puns.

What's up with these Disney shows making Spider-Man taking a halt to admire bad puns? I watched Seven Little Superheroes from Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends earlier today, and it ends with a pun without being obnoxious about it. Creators of USM and this one should have taken notes from that moment of a 39 years old Spider-Man cartoon.

I love it when a moment that makes me cringe also makes other characters around the cringe-former cringe and facepalm, this is funny.

That mid-episode revelation with Connors made me wonder even more why he is the way he is in this show, and why is he the one to do a certain something two other supervillains did against their superhero adversaries.

MJ is cool.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Sunday, Sept. 27

Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney XD

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Maximum Venom “Generations”

(9:00-9:50 P.M. EDT)

When Spider-Man discovers a vial of jackal serum at Horizon High, he and Ghost-Spider track down Jackal’s secret lab in an attempt to destroy the villain’s evil plans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Sunday, Sept. 27

When Spider-Man discovers a vial of jackal serum at Horizon High, he and Ghost-Spider track down Jackal’s secret lab in an attempt to destroy the villain’s evil plans.
    On one hand, once again, this has nothing to do with symbiotes. On the other hand, this plot actually sounds interesting. Plus, they actually set it up with Swarm using Jackal's work for his gladiator arena.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    On one hand, once again, this has nothing to do with symbiotes. On the other hand, this plot actually sounds interesting. Plus, they actually set it up with Swarm using Jackal's work for his gladiator arena.

I think this episode will be the debuts of Scream, Scorn, and Mania. A lot of fans have been speculating that Jackle would create them as a substitute for Spider-Clones in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Sunday, Sept. 27

It took a whole season and a half but they are finally addressing the Jackal! And with a Peter and Gwen team-up to boot .
    I mean, this show already has barely anything to do with Venom since the first special...

I guess Jackal created Swarm and was using him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    I think this episode will be the debuts of Scream, Scorn, and Mania. A lot of fans have been speculating that Jackle would create them as a substitute for Spider-Clones in this series.
    I thought the Symbiote Sisters were the pure Symbiote's that were part of Knull, unless that youtube video about the Symbiote backstory was all just fluff.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought the Symbiote Sisters were the pure Symbiote's that were part of Knull, unless that youtube video about the Symbiote backstory was all just fluff.
    I kind of doubt it. It deviates quite a bit from the comics to be just a retelling from the comics. I think Jackal's inclusion is more to tie up loose ends rather than him being involved with the symbiotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It took a whole season and a half but they are finally addressing the Jackal! And with a Peter and Gwen team-up to boot .

I mean, this show already has barely anything to do with Venom since the first special...

I guess Jackal created Swarm and was using him?

I'm just taking a guess from how that Unidentified Voice guy had an interest in the venom symbiote. By creating I meant that maybe the Scream, Scorn, and Mania might have been experimented on similar to Venom has throughout the entire show. When Venom was introduced he was just a puddle of ooze Horizon was experimenting on. Maybe Jackal or Unidentified voice found the Scream, Scorn, and Mania as a pile of ooze and experimented on them. Then they find three people and make them their hosts.

I was rewatching Spider-Man Unmasked and apparently Swarm was working for that Unidentified Voice guy. When Connor's told him to log-on to the Monster League server the voice said something like, "What is that underling doing!? If Spider-Man finds out our plan it'll ruin everything!"

Astonishing Member

Think again, pal. I suspected the Jackal would have a role in the last episodes, although, like the other plots, this is getting in a hurry and pretty "squeezed" with the so limited time left.

I believe we MIGHT actually have some Spider-Clones here, especially one which abilities make him similar to symbiotes: Spider-Cide. Like I said before, the Jackal could use Symbiote DNA to stabilize his clones. Scream, Scorn and Mania are not going to debut as creations of the Jackal, because if the short where we had the story of Knull is canon, then the Three Sisters (and Carnage) are already existing symbiotes to debut in the last special.

The more time pass, the more I'm convinced they need more specials to properly end this season AND series.

I'm just taking a guess from how that Unidentified Voice guy had an interest in the venom symbiote. By creating I meant that maybe the Scream, Scorn, and Mania might have been experimented on similar to Venom has throughout the entire show. When Venom was introduced he was just a puddle of ooze Horizon was experimenting on. Maybe Jackal or Unidentified voice found the Scream, Scorn, and Mania as a pile of ooze and experimented on them. Then they find three people and make them their hosts.

I was rewatching Spider-Man Unmasked and apparently Swarm was working for that Unidentified Voice guy. When Connor's told him to log-on to the Monster League server the voice said something like, "What is that underling doing!? If Spider-Man finds out our plan it'll ruin everything!"
    That's an interesting possibility, but you are forgetting about Carnage. The Youtube Short said the fourth sisters was divided into two: A "great warrior" (Venom) and a "Fiery beast of ultimate destruction" (that can only be Carnage). There should be explained how the Sisters and Carnage arrived to Earth. Also, I have some suspiction about WHO could be used as the hosts of these symbiotes. I suspect Gwen and Anya could end up bonding with two of the sisters, and MJ could be the third. And Carnage, he would surely bond with Norman Osborn and become the Red Goblin. (It would be IRONIC if Peter and Venom bond again against the Red Goblin).

Quote Originally Posted by SeanMicheal View Post
    maybe it will air next year on TV.looking forward for the series.
    How did this post get there? Guest i.e. not logged in - which shouldn't be possible.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

I noticed the previous specials aired at the middle of the month, but the next one is waiting until the end of September. Why? It has something to do with the NYCC?

New York Comic Con? Why would it have anything to do with that, considering it's CANCELLED?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    New York Comic Con? Why would it have anything to do with that, considering it's CANCELLED?
    On live, yes. But just like with the SDCC, they are going to make livestream panels.

Mighty Member

I doubt it. The show has no Comic Con presence at all. The closest thing it had to a panel was a drawing lesson with old BTS footage you could watch anywhere else.

I haven't expected anything significant from Marvel Animation at conventions for a while.