Page 17 of 184 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

I reckon that show won't be aired in the US and UK until Avengers Assemble gets cancelled. Together with its recently announced sequel (well, same writer, same voice cast, so I assume that's what it is), Future Avengers, it'd be able to run for four 20+ episode seasons - which, if Secret Wars is Avengers Assemble's final season, would be the same number as that series.

BANNED

Here's some toys which may be from the show, but it's not known if they're official or bootlegs. Amitoys previously brought out Civil War figures.

http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?it...edium=facebook

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

That Miguel figure is surprisingly short.

Why is Anya's mouth the same colour as her hair!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Here's some toys which may be from the show, but it's not known if they're official or bootlegs. Amitoys previously brought out Civil War figures.

Well, this seems accurate to what we know about the Spiders on this show given the promotional art, along with the Black Suit appearing.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Bah. Discovered this thread five minutes ago. Felt excited. Found the preview clip. Watched it. Enthusiasm waned.

Damn it, Marvel. When did you get so cheap? There wasn't even any shading in the coloring. I didn't think it was possible for a cartoon to look uglier than Avengers Assemble, but woooo, did you prove me wrong.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Bah. Discovered this thread five minutes ago. Felt excited. Found the preview clip. Watched it. Enthusiasm waned.

Damn it, Marvel. When did you get so cheap? There wasn't even any shading in the coloring. I didn't think it was possible for a cartoon to look uglier than Avengers Assemble, but woooo, did you prove me wrong.
    At least we're not back to Hulk and the Agents of SMASH level of animation...

But it's weird that Marvel's in-house animation looks like this. Wasn't Wolverine and the X-Men and the older Marvel animated movies in-house? And those looked pretty solid and 10x better then what they're producing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why is Anya's mouth the same colour as her hair!?!
    Coloring error? Costume redesign? Maybe the character is getting race-lifted for the TV show?

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Coloring error? Costume redesign? Maybe the character is getting race-lifted for the TV show?

Captura de pantalla 2017-06-05 a las 11.48.37.jpg

She has literary always been dark skinned. Except in Web Warriors, but everyone seems to be ignoring that it existed. Which is good, someone please retcon that mess out of existence.

But anyway, yes is probably darker than any of her previous appearances, but is hardly a race-lift.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Does it bother anyone else that the soles of their feet are a different color than the rest of the foot? I know it's a small complaint but it makes it feel like the feet are separate parts of the costume. They may always have been separate parts of the costume but, they just look off for some reason to me.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    We've already seen artwork of her. Yes, her skin is supposed to be darker than Peter's and Gwen's, but it's also lighter than Miles' and should not be the exact same colour as her hair.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Does it bother anyone else that the soles of their feet are a different color than the rest of the foot? I know it's a small complaint but it makes it feel like the feet are separate parts of the costume. They may always have been separate parts of the costume but, they just look off for some reason to me.
    Makes it look like everyone rocks their own personal sneaker design.

well, have fun with the new show. hopefully no sidebar commentary and similar gags.
    I see this Scorpion is huge-- normally he's not. But anyway, I hope there's plenty of adventure.
    And I predict that Venom will show up in the first season, though I'm not a fan of that character.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    She has literary always been dark skinned. Except in Web Warriors, but everyone seems to be ignoring that it existed. Which is good, someone please retcon that mess out of existence.

But anyway, yes is probably darker than any of her previous appearances, but is hardly a race-lift.
    Okay, I, for some reason thought the character was white not Latina (?). Not sure why that was, but I did (although I'm not very good at picking out ethnicities in the first place). although the toy looks more like a black character than a Latina (?) one, so in any event I still might've wondered if there was some race changes.

As a Gwen fan I don't see the blue web lines on her or her blue bottom part of her costume. She also seems to be the smallest of the group here. The Spider-man figure from his official costume to the googles wearing one seems to be a slightly different height to me. Maybe the googles one will be him having a flashback to his own early 'youthful' days? Telling the new spiders of his own time during 'year 0' for him? If so that can help open a doorway for the animation team.

Peter uses a old first of it's kind hologram projector and computer to show his story to the other Spiders

Peter: I remember like it was yesterday. I first fought the scorpion at the museum of...
    Gwen: "Question. Why does your flashback look so cheap? Lack of fluid motion and no shading."
    Peter: "The hologram projector graphics is old and is set to low as it's a long story and the team I got this from is worried of overheating and the price to fix it."

The plane falls
    Miles: "Question. When a plane falls shouldn't the air make it bend down at least in some angle? Plus sound from it?"
    Peter: "It's a old hologram creator. The science and processing power to do this is pushing it already."

Peter runs in the Subway
    Anya: "Why are you running so strange? Projector settings?"
    Peter: "No... I just run dumbly when worried for my life in the past. I grew out of it."

In the story a 'pilot robot' doesn't know how to properly fly the craft
    Miguel: "This looks like some cheap pilot. You know the kind made with 10 dollars hoping to impressive people jus so later with investments from the company the makers can have 100 dollars per creation later on for massive improvements?"
    Peter:"No more questions or commentary till after the tale is done!"