Page 22 of 184 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Where can they be found?
    https://www.facebook.com/Marvel/posts/10155414977377488
    The cast of "Marvel's #SpiderMan" has just been announced at Disney D23 Expo! Premiering on Disney XD on Saturday, August 19 at 7AM EDT.

Amazing Member

And there Dock Ock and Vulture not like in poster.

The posters were probably preliminary non-finalised designs. These are the official ones.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The posters were probably preliminary non-finalised designs. These are the official ones.
    Okay. But what about other Spiders (Miles, Aniya, and Gwen)? They got powers in next episodes? And promos with Carnage, Spider-Man 2099, and Iron Spider - they lying? I'am confused.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Marvel Kids website.
    Do you have a link to the page with the Kid Arachnid info?

Quote Originally Posted by Undergrizer View Post
    Okay. But what about other Spiders (Miles, Aniya, and Gwen)? They got powers in next episodes? And promos with Carnage, Spider-Man 2099, and Iron Spider - they lying? I'am confused.
    Okay, this is probably how it's going to go.

Anya, Gwen, and Miles are all going to start off as normal teens and they'll know Peter on some level. No alternate dimension stuff going on here, it's too out there for what's supposed to be a "back to basics" Spider-Man show in the vein of Spectacular Spider-Man a decade ago. And one by one (or possibly all at once) they'll get their own spider powers.

Carnage is probably going to be a villain down the line but not in the early going. Spider-Man 2099 is probably going to be a one-off episode. Iron Spider is left over from USM and I highly doubt Amadeus will be in this show, at least as Iron Spider. In fact, there are a LOT of leftover USM profiles being attached to this Spidey show and most likely none of it is going to apply, so stop taking them at face value.

I think that covers all the bases.

What is your source for this?
    I was just going by the fact that he's still referred to as Kid-Arachnid on the official website.

The character bios are mostly just wholesale lifted from USM's old website, but I doubt they would have him referred to with that codename on that site if they weren't going to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Is she a recurring character? Have they said? Because I haven't heard if she's even in the show or not.
    I think Miles was just talking about in the context of being a recurring character in USM, not that MJ will actually be a recurring character in this show.

Those profiles from Marvel Kids' site are from USM. Only the Spider-Girl and Proto Spidey profiles are new. The rest haven't been updated (in the case of Black Cat's it was there since before USM started, and she ultimately (heh) never showed up).

Y'know, watching the intro's for the new Big Hero 6 cartoon, Justice League Action, and the Ducktales reboot, I'm kind of bummed that we're probably not going to get a cool intro sequence for this cartoon .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, watching the intro's for the new Big Hero 6 cartoon, Justice League Action, and the Ducktales reboot, I'm kind of bummed that we're probably not going to get a cool intro sequence for this cartoon .

I don't like the Big Hero 6 intro

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    I don't like the Big Hero 6 intro
    I think it's pretty cool and snazzy, though the animation style is still taking some time for me to get used to, but maybe I just appreciate that it has an intro at all .

BANNED

Can you remember what they said about Gwen, Miles and Anya?

Thanks.

No prob, they're going to start off as normal kids before getting powers. They didn't say when or how but episode 8 has him fighting the symbiote so they're going at a quick pace possibly.

Wait? Is Joe Quesada a character in this show? wtf?? XD
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    No prob, they're going to start off as normal kids before getting powers. They didn't say when or how but episode 8 has him fighting the symbiote so they're going at a quick pace possibly.
    Did they tease who Venom would be?
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTie-chan View Post
    Wait? Is Joe Quesada a character in this show? wtf?? XD
    It was cooler when Stan did it .

Quesada's character will just end up having one liners like Stan the Janitor in Ultimate.
    "What about wheatcakes next time?"-Peter
    "Wheatcakes are yucky."-Annie