Page 41 of 184 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess I could understand it if it's part of his superiority complex but I don't think they needed to go full-on Doogie Howser with Otto.

And on-top of that there just wasn't much there that felt like Doc Ock at all, from the voice onward. But that may be because he hasn't had the tentacles grafted onto him yet.
    I wonder if Max Model is going to deduce that Peter is making tech for Spider Man like he did in ASM.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    I wonder if Max Model is going to deduce that Peter is making tech for Spider Man like he did in ASM.
    I guess "making tech for Spider-Man" is the new "you take Spider-Man's pictures" .

They don't have the magic spell that prevented people from figuring out Peter's ID, but probably.

Mighty Member

I guess "making tech for Spider-Man" is the new "you take Spider-Man's pictures" .
    The only daily bugle we seem to get is Randy Robertson and a box truck.

Mighty Member

Could also be a source of conflict between Peter and Harry.

Amazing Member

It would be interesting to see what would happen if Max Modell figures out Peter's secret identity.

I wonder if Norman is going to end up stealing his sons tech as the Green Goblin or if he'll finish the Pumpkin Bomb prototypes that Harry's obviously making?
    Quote Originally Posted by Congeridi View Post
    It would be interesting to see what would happen if Max Modell figures out Peter's secret identity.
    Well, it would be nice to have some characters who don't know the secret (because what's the point of having it otherwise?).

Not everyone in the supporting cast needs to know Peter is Spider-Man.

Amazing Member

It's just that in the comics it was implied that Max Modell was smart enough to figure out Peter's secret if it weren't for that magic spell. But yeah, it wouldn't be unique because a lot of the Supporting cast are spider people that are going to know Peter's secret if they figured it out or not.

Mighty Member

saw the first two episodes of the show and well... I can definitely say I'm not in the target demographic haha.

The show is...ok, but not something I'll ever really go out of my way to watch, I'll catch it if it happens to be on when looking for something to watch, but it isn't something that really grabs me.

However, at least Spidey-suit isn't Stark technology and he made it himself. ...Isn't it sad that a lot of people is saying that they are happy Spidey is making his own suit and tech? It's like before Homecoming no one would have said or even thought ANYTHING about that.

I will say I think that Peter was toned down in the second episode. Him having to break everything down into a scientific explanation in the first episode was pretty annoying to me. It was like "OKAY ALREADY Peter! I get it! You're smart!" Methinks being around people as smart as he is will allow him to understand basic figures of speech, as they don't need to have things explained to them...

I hope that doesn't mean that Anya will follow Sajani's lead and cut deals with villians to undermine Peter. Or will Gwen react like Carlie Cooper did when or if she learns that Peter is Spider man?
    She will be a Spider-Girl, so it's less likely for Anya to cut deals with villains.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Well, it would be nice to have some characters who don't know the secret (because what's the point of having it otherwise?).

I think at the end of Ultimate Spider-Man, all the supporting characters knew.

I would think though it's more likely Peter would get kicked out of Horizon before Max found out.
    "What about wheatcakes next time?"-Peter
    "Wheatcakes are yucky."-Annie

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aruran. View Post
    I think at the end of Ultimate Spider-Man, all the supporting characters knew.

I would think though it's more likely Peter would get kicked out of Horizon before Max found out.
    Only if otto hijacked Peter's body and allowes horizon to be destroyed.

Mighty Member

I wonder if Norman is going to end up stealing his sons tech as the Green Goblin or if he'll finish the Pumpkin Bomb prototypes that Harry's obviously making?

I think at the very least, Harry will be the last to know if he learns at all. As for Max, there will only be vague hints that he may know, but will not let on either way in a James Gordon fashion.

Astonishing Member

Well, the joke with Hobie was that he never got an lines until late season 2, so maybe that's why you missed him ?
    That's probably it, then.

Mighty Member

I think like asm, it will be a finite number of people who learn Peter's secret. Like maybe 2-4 friends and 1 enemy.
    Last edited by rward777; 08-21-2017 at 07:48 PM.