Page 43 of 184 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Oh, I guess I mostly agree there. Personally, I wouldn't want Aunt May to know until Peter became an adult (since Peter having to sneak in and out while living with Aunt May was a great dynamic when he was still in school), but I guess one or two is fine. My preference would have been for no one to know in high school, and then MJ to find out while Peter is in college.
    I'll agree college is a better time to have people find out, especially Aunt May.

Ultimate Member

See I never cared much for the "sneaking out" thing myself (although I can certainly see why other fans liked it TBF). It's kind of like the "Superman trying to fool Lois Lane" thing, it just gets tedious after awhile.

I'd prefer that Aunt May find out early. Also Gwen, MJ, whomever his "best bud" ends up being, and perhaps Felicia and/or Harry later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    See I never cared much for the "sneaking out" thing myself (although I can certainly see why other fans liked it TBF). It's kind of like the "Superman trying to fool Lois Lane" thing, it just gets tedious after awhile.

I'd prefer that Aunt May find out early. Also Gwen, MJ, whomever his "best bud" ends up being, and perhaps Felicia and/or Harry later on.
    I wouldn't put it on par with "Superman trying to fool Lois Lane" because I think Peter is doing it with better intentions.

But then I also don't think May needs to find out that early. Or anyone, even whoever his "best bud" is.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarriorWolf View Post
    I agree that it raises the stakes, but if none of his friends know, then you run the danger of repeating the same story over and over again until Peter lacks a social circle entirely. Now, I'm not saying everyone in his life should know. Heck, MOST of the people in his life should not know. But it does make it more interesting if there is a small number, five at most, who know. Though, the only people I'd really want is MJ, Aunt May, and (if he's included) Ned.
    ...I don't know about Ned... in comics he was just kind of...there and in the movie this Ganke Ned guy blurted out that Peter was connected to Spider-Man to his whole class a day after learning it (I REALLY HATED THAT). So Harry of course should know, of course he starts off antagonistic, but gets over his dad issues and becomes a valuable ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    ...I don't know about Ned... in comics he was just kind of...there and in the movie this Ganke Ned guy blurted out that Peter was connected to Spider-Man to his whole class a day after learning it (I REALLY HATED THAT). So Harry of course should know, of course he starts off antagonistic, but gets over his dad issues and becomes a valuable ally.
    Unless you go with the take where Harry goes full-on villain, which makes his knowing an extreme issue like it has been depicted in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Do you think Anya and Gwen will feel hurt and betrayed when or if they learn Peter's secret like Carlie Cooper did?
    Having seen a few episodes from the japanese emission, I don't think so for Anya. She becomes much friendlier to Peter, and she's a Spider-Man fangirl. Her main problem with Peter is that she feels he doesn't take things more seriously, always being late and missing homework. I imagine that knowing that he is Spider-Man would make her realize that there's a reason why he's been irresponsible about school.

Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    I went with Ned because, as Frontier pointed points, Harry has the bad habit of becoming the second Green Goblin, and Peter really doesn't have that many friends (unless you count Johnny Storm or the later reformed Flash Thompson). If you avoid the super villain bit, it could work with Harry, too, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Having seen a few episodes from the japanese emission, I don't think so for Anya. She becomes much friendlier to Peter, and she's a Spider-Man fangirl. Her main problem with Peter is that she feels he doesn't take things more seriously, always being late and missing homework. I imagine that knowing that he is Spider-Man would make her realize that there's a reason why he's been irresponsible about school.
    That's pretty much how Melanie Minichino described it in her interview.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And on-top of that there just wasn't much there that felt like Doc Ock at all, from the voice onward.
    As reluctant as I am on the idea of teen Doc Ock, I did feel a sense of arrogance and condescension in his brief interaction with Peter. That's always been a key trait of Ock's.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    As reluctant as I am on the idea of teen Doc Ock, I did feel a sense of arrogance and condescension in his brief interaction with Peter. That's always been a key trait of Ock's.
    Eh, I guess, but it didn't really feel like the way it should with Ock, especially since he had every right to be ticked at Peter.

Maybe it'll become more pronounced once he becomes a Supervillain. It could just be Menville's performance that's throwing me off or that we just haven't seen much with this version.

I hope we have more Persona voice actors pop up as characters in the future. We already have P5's Akechi (Robbie Daymond) as Peter, Ryuji (Max Mittelman) as Harry, and P4's Rise (Laura Bailey) as Gwen.

Also, Peter demands pancakes!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I hope we have more Persona voice actors pop up as characters in the future. We already have P5's Akechi (Robbie Daymond) as Peter, Ryuji (Max Mittelman) as Harry, and P4's Rise (Laura Bailey) as Gwen.

Also, Peter demands pancakes!

I'm curious to see who they cast as Black Cat.

I'm curious to see who they cast as Black Cat.
    There's a cat themed thief in Persona 5!

And there's also a black cat who can talk, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    There's a cat themed thief in Persona 5!

And there's also a black cat who can talk, too!
    Cassandra Lee or Erika Harlacher as Felicia could be fun .

Cassandra Lee or Erika Harlacher as Felicia could be fun .
    You'll never see it coming.