Page 53 of 184 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    I wonder if in the future spider island storyline Gwen and/or Anya will figure out Peter's secret the same way Carlie Cooper did in the asm version of spider island.
    I'm wondering if they'll get their powers before Spider-Island.

Jackal and the Origin shorts seemed to imply there were multiple radioactive spiders that got loose, outside the one that bit Peter, and we know one is going to bite Miles at some point.

Maybe Spider-Island happens as a result of these spiders randomly biting people?

Amazing Member

Have been enjoying the series although, why are they already going to introduce the symbiote so early? Peter is still in his early days as apider-man so it makes no sense. Also dreading the moment when everyone get spider-powers since one of the things I like the most about spider-man is how people manages to juggle his spider-man duties with his personal relationsips with his friends but it seems like this won't last for long unfortunately.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by incarnati0n View Post
    Have been enjoying the series although, why are they already going to introduce the symbiote so early? Peter is still in his early days as apider-man so it makes no sense. Also dreading the moment when everyone get spider-powers since one of the things I like the most about spider-man is how people manages to juggle his spider-man duties with his personal relationsips with his friends but it seems like this won't last for long unfortunately.
    Of course they could be like MJ and Anna Maria amd complain that Peter puts being Spider man before anything and anyone else and never lets himself be happy.

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure the show's Spider-Island story won't end with a bunch of naked people running around the city.

Just a feeling I'm getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure the show's Spider-Island story won't end with a bunch of naked people running around the city.

Just a feeling I'm getting.
    I'm starting to think all those radioactive spiders that Warren created at OsCorp, that got loose in the Origin shorts, will cause Spider-Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm starting to think all those radioactive spiders that Warren created at OsCorp, that got loose in the Origin shorts, will cause Spider-Island.
    My Spider Academia.

My Spider Academia.
    That title is surprisingly accurate for this cartoon .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That title is surprisingly accurate for this cartoon .
    I've been calling it "Spider-Man and his Amazing Spider Friends" but maybe "My Spider Academia" would work better.

Mighty Member

I've been calling it "Spider-Man and his Amazing Spider Friends" but maybe "My Spider Academia" would work better.
    Considering his troubles in ep 5, how do you think Peter will manage to stay at Horizon if he cannot get his projects done on time due to his Spider Man activites?

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Considering his troubles in ep 5, how do you think Peter will manage to stay at Horizon if he cannot get his projects done on time due to his Spider Man activites?
    "My Spider Academia" is a joke.

A name playing off a relatively new manga and anime franchise named "My Hero Academia." It's about a new student who has developed super powers (in a world where almost everyone has them) and attends a school for super heroes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Hero_Academia

So I'm trying to track the Spidey Win/Loss record in Peter's room with what we've seen up to this point:

Wins: Vulture (Rematch), Spider-Slayer (Rematch), Black Cat (Final Rematch)

Losses: Vulture (First Round), Spider-Slayer (First Round), Jackal (First Round), Jackal (Second Round), Black Cat (First Rounds).

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Of course Anya finds Peter annoying. Being friends, or co-workers, or anything with him would be infuriating. If he shows up at all, he's late; if you need him to do something, he almost certainly won't do it; he's always running out to do something and never explaining why; plus he probably smells bad, like smoke and sewers and sweat. Obviously we, the audience, are rooting for him, because we know he's Spider-Man. For anybody who doesn't know this, he's the world's biggest flake.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Attachment 54244

Now that you've seen that, you cannot unsee it.
    Oh damn

I'm still enjoying this show. It's funny how Anya and Miles are always together in this, I don't think they have ever interacted in the books.

EDIT:
    Was that red head in the coffee shop MJ?
    I think they showed her twice
    Last edited by UltimateTy; 09-05-2017 at 04:52 PM.
    We need better comics

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
    Of course Anya finds Peter annoying. Being friends, or co-workers, or anything with him would be infuriating. If he shows up at all, he's late; if you need him to do something, he almost certainly won't do it; he's always running out to do something and never explaining why; plus he probably smells bad, like smoke and sewers and sweat. Obviously we, the audience, are rooting for him, because we know he's Spider-Man. For anybody who doesn't know this, he's the world's biggest flake.
    Gwen and Miles aren't so annoyed with Peter and neither is Max and May.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
    Pulling off that kind of character can be difficult. That kind of rough character that is hard to warm up to. And I don't think they're pulling it off with Anya. Maybe that could change. But as of right now, I wouldn't miss her if she were to disappear from the series.