Page 66 of 184 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Miles and Peter in action against Kraven in the sneek peek of episode twelve.

Peter Parker with Miles Morales as a sidekick/partner is just so...strange.

So...Miles' Spider-Sense kicked in before Peter's did ?

Thank goodness for Miles and his all-purpose Venom Blast .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Are they doing the Kraven reality show like in the Ultimate comics?
    Yes.

Sounds like Troy Baker doing a Russian accent for Kraven.

Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

Not fond of cyborg celebrity Kraven. But, then again, I'm not really fond of celebrity Kraven period.

Shouldn't we change the title of this thread? The series is already here.

All-New Member

Marvel does not know how to use successors or Legacy Characters at all Seriously they made Miles Morales SPIDER-MAN in episode nine Peter Technically the first and original and only Spider-Man for only five minutes in the universe what's the benefit of introducing a new SPIDER-MAN when the first is still technically new You need to take time to introduce new characters like in the Batman the 2004 to 2008 show They introduced Batgirl in Season Three and Robin in Season Four

Seems Miles DOES have his camouflage powers.

Mighty Member

And he hates being called a sidekick.

So he should. He's actually more powerful than Peter is! In the comics, Peter's advantage is years of experience, he doesn't have that here. He's going to be needing an upgrade at some point (maybe webs that can do different things, like in the Parker Industries era comics, whereas Miles would just use standard webbing).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So he should. He's actually more powerful than Peter is! In the comics, Peter's advantage is years of experience, he doesn't have that here. He's going to be needing an upgrade at some point (maybe webs that can do different things, like in the Parker Industries era comics, whereas Miles would just use standard webbing).
    I saw Peter doing that in spider on ice episode clips where he uses a thermal uniform and heat webs on frostbite.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by anakin99 View Post
    Marvel does not know how to use successors or Legacy Characters at all Seriously they made Miles Morales SPIDER-MAN in episode nine Peter Technically the first and original and only Spider-Man for only five minutes in the universe what's the benefit of introducing a new SPIDER-MAN when the first is still technically new You need to take time to introduce new characters like in the Batman the 2004 to 2008 show They introduced Batgirl in Season Three and Robin in Season Four
    I guess correcting Peter's weak eyesight kept him from getting more powers. Either that or Peter is not fully accepting the spider part of himself like Ezekiel said in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    I saw Peter doing that in spider on ice episode clips where he uses a thermal uniform and heat webs on frostbite.
    Oh, so they are doing that! Good.

Mighty Member

Yeah, a few episodes have leaked ahead of time, so I'd be careful with spoilers.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Oh, so they are doing that! Good.
    Yeah, I don't mind Peter having less powers if he can use his intelligence to make up for that. If they just make Peter the weakest, though, that would suck (kinda like how they made Wally faster than Barry in the CW Flash show, but Barry is more experienced and has other speedforce related powers).

Did anyone else think the animation quality really took a dive in this episode? I mean, the animation has never been this show's strong suit, but it seemed particularly bad in this episode.

I get it makes sense Miles could make the web-shooters on his own after seeing Peter's because he's also super-smart, but it kind of feels like it's taking away from Peter's since it's something unique to him that he built.

I totally called Troy Baker as Kraven. He is a lot funner as Kraven then he is as Hawkeye.

Did Peter really need to reveal his identity to Miles there? The venom seemed to be fading even before he did it. There wasn't even any build-up to Peter doing it either, he just kind of quickly revealed he was Spider-Man. You'd think they'd treat this as a bigger deal since this is the first time he's done it on this show.

They really need to figure out this codename situation with Miles. Peter calling out his real name in the field just seems extremely impractical.

It's interesting that Gwen and Anya know Miles is the other Spider-Man while still being oblivious to Peter actually being Spider-Man. Makes me curious to see if they're going to start suspecting soon...

Wasn't expecting to see Spidey in the sewers before the Lizard showed up.

I guess Spidey now knows Norman Osborn is officially a bad guy, if he didn't already.
    Y'know, in the context of a show where Miles isn't the main Spider-Man, his powers feel even more overpowered then they do in the comics.

I mean, he really cleaned Vulture's clock with the camouflage and his Venom Blast seems to be an all-purpose robot/machine buster.
    Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    And he hates being called a sidekick.
    He did in USM too. Then he got turned to stone by Mr. Negative and needed to be saved by two versions of Peter Parker and Noir Hulk .
    Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Yeah, I don't mind Peter having less powers if he can use his intelligence to make up for that. If they just make Peter the weakest, though, that would suck (kinda like how they made Wally faster than Barry in the CW Flash show, but Barry is more experienced and has other speedforce related powers).
    I got the sense from this episode that the eventual team dynamic is going to entail Peter coming up with the plans and how the other Spiders need to use their powers to beat the bad guy. Which makes sense since his edge as Spider-Man has always been in how creative and adaptable he can be.

Though Gwen and Anya don't strike me as the types to take orders well, and Gwen is already pretty critical of how Spidey acts, so I'm not sure how that'll play out.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Did anyone else think the animation quality really took a dive in this episode? I mean, the animation has never been this show's strong suit, but it seemed particularly bad in this episode.

I get it makes sense Miles could make the web-shooters on his own after seeing Peter's because he's also super-smart, but it kind of feels like it's taking away from Peter's since it's something unique to him that he built.

I totally called Troy Baker as Kraven. He is a lot funner as Kraven then he is as Hawkeye.

Did Peter really need to reveal his identity to Miles there? The venom seemed to be fading even before he did it. There wasn't even any build-up to Peter doing it either, he just kind of quickly revealed he was Spider-Man. You'd think they'd treat this as a bigger deal since this is the first time he's done it on this show.

They really need to figure out this codename situation with Miles. Peter calling out his real name in the field just seems extremely impractical.

It's interesting that Gwen and Anya know Miles is the other Spider-Man while still being oblivious to Peter actually being Spider-Man. Makes me curious to see if they're going to start suspecting soon...

Wasn't expecting to see Spidey in the sewers before the Lizard showed up.

I guess Spidey now knows Norman Osborn is officially a bad guy, if he didn't already.

Y'know, in the context of a show where Miles isn't the main Spider-Man, his powers feel even more overpowered then they do in the comics.

I mean, he really cleaned Vulture's clock with the camouflage and his Venom Blast seems to be an all-purpose robot/machine buster.

He did in USM too. Then he got turned to stone by Mr. Negative and needed to be saved by two versions of Peter Parker and Noir Hulk .

I got the sense from this episode that the eventual team dynamic is going to entail Peter coming up with the plans and how the other Spiders need to use their powers to beat the bad guy. Which makes sense since his edge as Spider-Man has always been in how creative and adaptable he can be.

Though Gwen and Anya don't strike me as the types to take orders well, and Gwen is already pretty critical of how Spidey acts, so I'm not sure how that'll play out.
    Gwen seems to disapprove of Spidey keeping a secret identity. I wonder if it leads to her being upset with Peter when she learns the truth. I think the truth will shock Anya the most since she admires Spidey while seeing Peter as a slacker.

Yeah, but the reason she sees Peter as a slacker is because he's always late, partially because of him being Spidey. Her reaction to the truth will definitely be interesting to see.