Page 74 of 184 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Actually, we should be getting Lizard soon. I've seen an image of him from an unaired episode (over here that is) floating around, though I doubt it's from one of the Doc Ock episodes.

They've mentioned at conventions and interviews that Spider-Island is going to happen. It seems like the logical conclusion to what the Jackal is doing and how Osborn's endgame is preparing to counter what Warren is doing.
    I know Spider-Island is happening in the show. But it feels too soon. We haven't seen Green Goblin or Lizard yet.

And given that we're going to have a four episode story about Doctor Octopus, I don't see how they can do that this season.

Hence my emphasis on "proper" debut .
    Thinking about it, Peter probably already knows MJ. And given Marvel's lack of romance on their Disney XD animated series, I can't see a "Face it, Tiger" style introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I know Spider-Island is happening in the show. But it feels too soon. We haven't seen Green Goblin or Lizard yet.

And given that we're going to have a four episode story about Doctor Octopus, I don't see how they can do that this season.
    I think they introduced Miles as a Spider and did the Symbiote storyline way too soon.

By contrast I think Spider-Island would make sense with where the series has been heading with the Jackal and OsCorp storyline, as odd as it is to throw a young and year one Spider-Man into a Spider-Island storyline.

Lizard is at least for sure going to show up in the remaining episodes. I'm also expecting Green Goblin will appear in the finale, but that's not a definite.

After the Doc Ock storyline they'll have about 6-7 episodes left, which leaves them enough time to craft a Spider-Island adaption in my opinion, unless the rest of the season up until the finale is all one-offs.

Thinking about it, Peter probably already knows MJ. And given Marvel's lack of romance on their Disney XD animated series, I can't see a "Face it, Tiger" style introduction.
    He might know her by name but I didn't get the sense he knew her on a personal level.

I don't think they would've done the whole mascot bit if they weren't leading to a "Face it Tiger..." moment.

Gwen and Anya still don't have their powers either. Since they were on all the publicity, surely they must get them before the finale?

I think they introduced Miles as a Spider and did the Symbiote storyline way too soon.

By contrast I think Spider-Island would make sense with where the series has been heading with the Jackal and OsCorp storyline, as odd as it is to throw a young and year one Spider-Man into a Spider-Island storyline.

Lizard is at least for sure going to show up in the remaining episodes. I'm also expecting Green Goblin will appear in the finale, but that's not a definite.

After the Doc Ock storyline they'll have about 6-7 episodes left, which leaves them enough time to craft a Spider-Island adaption in my opinion, unless the rest of the season up until the finale is all one-offs.
    My thinking is... If we're getting a four parter to introduce Doctor Octopus, how long can we expect the Green Goblin's introduction to be? As well as origin episodes for Gwen and Anya (because I don't think they'll get their powers as part of Spider-Island or Doc Ock's introduction. I think them getting powers will see them getting focus).

But, again, we're both just speculating here.

He might know her by name but I didn't get the sense he knew her on a personal level.

I don't think they would've done the whole mascot bit if they weren't leading to a "Face it Tiger..." moment.
    I don't think they're besties or anything. Just that she's someone Peter knows on the most casual of levels. Maybe she'll transfer to Horizon and introduce herself to Team Spider in season 2? (Which might be weird with the "Face it, tiger" line. Unless the show wants us to ship Gwen and MJ. )

how many episodes so far?

how many villains seen so far?

how was Miles introduced?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    My thinking is... If we're getting a four parter to introduce Doctor Octopus, how long can we expect the Green Goblin's introduction to be? As well as origin episodes for Gwen and Anya (because I don't think they'll get their powers as part of Spider-Island or Doc Ock's introduction. I think them getting powers will see them getting focus).
    I feel like they would probably need more episodes for Otto since he's barely appeared up to this point, so they need more time to develop him as a character so his turn to villainy is more meaningful.

Conversely Norman and Harry have been consistent parts of the series from the beginning, and we've had a lot of allusions to the Green Goblin, so I don't think the Goblin would need near as much time spent introducing him.

At the very least I think Gwen might get her powers in Spider-Island since she'll probably get a good deal of focus given her uncle is the Jackal.

I don't think they're besties or anything. Just that she's someone Peter knows on the most casual of levels. Maybe she'll transfer to Horizon and introduce herself to Team Spider in season 2? (Which might be weird with the "Face it, tiger" line. Unless the show wants us to ship Gwen and MJ. )
    I think the most Peter knows about Mary Jane is she's Anna Watson's niece and lives next door.

I figure the fact that she's at Midtown at all means she's probably not going to be a science-type like the Horizon kids are (so no "Brainy Jane), but I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how many episodes so far?
    14 (15 counting the origin shorts together).

how many villains seen so far?
    I'd say (counting even the less then villainous takes on characters here) 16-17.

how was Miles introduced?
    As a fellow student at Horizon High.

At the very least I think Gwen might get her powers in Spider-Island since she'll probably get a good deal of focus given her uncle is the Jackal.
    And Anya actually got her Spider-Girl powers during Spider-Island in the comics.

BANNED

Can we expect Gwen to use the alias "Ghost Spider" in this series?

It appears this will be her name going forward for a string of unrelated Marvel shorts, as well as an animated movie

https://www.buzzfeed.com/susancheng/...ftw#.ihnzAgPK1

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Can we expect Gwen to use the alias "Ghost Spider" in this series?

It appears this will be her name going forward for a string of unrelated Marvel shorts, as well as an animated movie

https://www.buzzfeed.com/susancheng/...ftw#.ihnzAgPK1
    Poor Laura Bailey getting replaced by Dove Cameron as Gwen in this...although I guess Dove predates her as a super-powered Gwen Stacy.

Now I'm wondering if we're going to start to see Miles get a new codename for his media push?

Caught an episode yesterday, I actually really like the animation style. It's no Spectacular Spider-Man, but it's OK.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Poor Laura Bailey getting replaced by Dove Cameron as Gwen in this...although I guess Dove predates her as a super-powered Gwen Stacy.

Now I'm wondering if we're going to start to see Miles get a new codename for his media push?
    what about Spiderboy?

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what about Spiderboy?
    Why does a teenager better get to be Man but a teenage Miles be the boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Why does a teenager better get to be Man but a teenage Miles be the boy?
    Yeah, far too many negative connotations in the name Spider-Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Yeah, far too many negative connotations in the name Spider-Boy.
    Its as bad as Kid-Arachnid, really.

I think Scorpion's already called him Spider-Boy anyway.

Its as bad as Kid-Arachnid, really.

I think Scorpion's already called him Spider-Boy anyway.
    Yeah, negative connotations and just overall lazy and unimaginative names it's a bad combo.