Page 76 of 184 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2750
    Astonishing Member

I can't wait for more episodes.

So, can we expect Peter to hero worship Reed Richards now? Become friends with Hank McCoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    So, can we expect Peter to hero worship Reed Richards now? Become friends with Hank McCoy?
    Probably depends on how soon Marvel Animation stars re-integrating the FF and X-Men into the cartoons.

We might just finally see a Spidey/Torch team-up happen and maybe even a Wolverine team-up .

Astonishing Member

Well, "Ultimate Spider-Man", "Hulk and the Agents of SMASH" and the first seasons of "Avengers Assemble" had references to the X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool. I don't think they will be so hard.

And I don't think it will be so difficult to introduce them in the new MCU.
    + The X-Men could said that mutants have been hiding from years to avoid conflict. They could use the teenager original X-Men just like they traveled from the past in the comics.
    + The Fantastic Four could have been hiding too. Reed Richards and co could have the accident with Cosmic Rays and remain hiding to avoid the Civil War or stuff. The, they made a "time skip" through a journey to the Negative Zone or something. Even better, Reed Richards and co. had the accident, but at the same time, they accidentally entered into the Negative Zone. They used their powers to survive in it, and when they returned to Earth, several years passed. I wonder how Dr Doom could be included here too.
    + And about Deadpool, well, I wouldn't mind not to see this punk in the MCU ever. I mean, he was too violent for Fox, so he's going to be even too much more violent for Disney to use it.
    Last edited by Ursalink; 12-14-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Probably depends on how soon Marvel Animation stars re-integrating the FF and X-Men into the cartoons.

We might just finally see a Spidey/Torch team-up happen and maybe even a Wolverine team-up .
    Those would be great animated team-ups.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Mighty Member

Didn't wolverine show up in Ultimate Spider-Man...a few times?

Deadpool was in the show as well

So I don't think there's a restriction...Disney is just reluctant to use these characters.

Also I haven't caught the show in a while...has it gotten better at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Didn't wolverine show up in Ultimate Spider-Man...a few times?

Deadpool was in the show as well

So I don't think there's a restriction...Disney is just reluctant to use these characters.
    That was before the embargo's started getting enforced more heavily.

Back then a Wolverine guest-spot was the only kind of X-Men appearance we could still get in the cartoons.

Also I haven't caught the show in a while...has it gotten better at all?
    I think it's pretty solid (for a Marvel cartoon) .

That was before the embargo's started getting enforced more heavily.

Back then a Wolverine guest-spot was the only kind of X-Men appearance we could still get in the cartoons.
    We just had a Marvel vs. Capcom game that didn't have any X-Men in it. If Capcom still wants to try and turn it around with that game (like they have tried to do with Street Fighter V), they should be able to bring in the X-Men.

That embargo definitely worked its way into the current cartoon. There should be zero reason that a show about super science doesn't have Peter hero worshiping Reed Richards. They've had him hero worship Tony Stark because of the embargo and the MCU.

We just had a Marvel vs. Capcom game that didn't have any X-Men in it. If Capcom still wants to try and turn it around with that game (like they have tried to do with Street Fighter V), they should be able to bring in the X-Men.

That embargo definitely worked its way into the current cartoon. There should be zero reason that a show about super science doesn't have Peter hero worshiping Reed Richards. They've had him hero worship Tony Stark because of the embargo and the MCU.
    And the U-Foes, who are basically the evil FF, got to have a whole episode dedicated to them on Avengers: Ultron Revolution, which is more then the FF have had in animation in years.

And the U-Foes, who are basically the evil FF, got to have a whole episode dedicated to them on Avengers: Ultron Revolution, which is more then the FF have had in animation in years.
    Yeah, but they (The U-Foes) first showed up in a Hulk comic, so...

BANNED

Capcom didn’t try they did as much as people like to harp on SFV not selling gangbusters out the gate the dlc for it have consistently been top sellers on Steam and PSN, Capcom has switched to long form plans for their fighters it’s just taken people a while to catch on since those aren’t staying with the game on a steady play and considering how they rolled out characters for Infinite it was obvious that plan was in play there as well. I’ve never used any of the X-Men so them not being in Infinite never bothered me but I’d rather not have to deal with Wolverine stinking up a episode of a Spider-Man cartoon cause some people have a hard on for a overrated problematic character

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Capcom didn’t try they did as much as people like to harp on SFV not selling gangbusters out the gate the dlc for it have consistently been top sellers on Steam and PSN, Capcom has switched to long form plans for their fighters it’s just taken people a while to catch on since those aren’t staying with the game on a steady play and considering how they rolled out characters for Infinite it was obvious that plan was in play there as well. I’ve never used any of the X-Men so them not being in Infinite never bothered me but I’d rather not have to deal with Wolverine stinking up a episode of a Spider-Man cartoon cause some people have a hard on for a overrated problematic character
    Well, with how science-based this show is, I'm sure they'd probably have Beast joining him, though I'd rather we get the Torch first before any other classic Spidey team-up (and I doubt we're going to see Daredevil anytime soon).

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    People want X-Men in their Marvel vs. Capcom games. The X-Men are intrinsically tied to the Marvel licensed games that Capcom makes. So, yeah, it doesn't matter if you never play as Wolverine, people want him in the game. I don't think they'll prioritize Wolverine in the current animated Spider-Man series, but I do think we'll see a new X-Men cartoon before too long.

(But we should hopefully see the Fantastic Four in the 2nd or 3rd season. Peter will probably hero worship Reed Richards.)

So, according to Wikipedia:

spoilers:
    After Rise of DocOck, follows Spider-Island parts 1-5, and Hobglobin parts 1-2 as season finale.
    end of spoilers

Wikipedia has pretty detailed descriptions of two of those episodes (as well as a really big spoiler for another). See at your own risk.

And yeah, I know wikipedia isn't a reliable source, but the writing style of those plot synopsis reminds me to the time a plot synopsis of Screwball Live appeared there first, spoiled her identity, and ended up being accurate.

Edit: It seems they've erased all that....
    Last edited by Spider-Chan; 12-27-2017 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    And yeah, I know wikipedia isn't a reliable source, but the writing style of those plot synopsis reminds me to the time a plot synopsis of Screwball Live appeared there first, spoiled her identity, and ended up being accurate.
    About the only thing that was off about the description was Danny Rand (AKA Iron Fist) was involved, but we did have a Randy playing a major role.