Page 77 of 184 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    So, according to Wikipedia:

spoilers:
    After Rise of DocOck, follows Spider-Island parts 1-5, and Hobglobin parts 1-2 as season finale.
    end of spoilers

Wikipedia has pretty detailed descriptions of two of those episodes (as well as a really big spoiler for another). See at your own risk.

And yeah, I know wikipedia isn't a reliable source, but the writing style of those plot synopsis reminds me to the time a plot synopsis of Screwball Live appeared there first, spoiled her identity, and ended up being accurate.

Edit: It seems they've erased all that....
    So I see. Looks like it was unsourced. And I think what descriptions they put were made up, because there's no mention of the girls getting their powers.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...ldid=817316866

Astonishing Member

I made a little research, and now I can confirm it... THAT INFO IS REAL!!!

Apparently, the episodes where shown in India (I don't get how) almost a week ago.

spoilers:
    There are some clips where you can see part of "Spider-Island Part 2". In them, it seems Gwen gained her spider powers and became "Spider-Gwen", but without the mask. Most of New York already gained spider-powers in this episode. Also, Spider-Man (Peter) and Spider-gwen work alongside the Black Widow against CrossBones and Hydra. (I have to say, for her look here, Natasha has ruined her hair, as far as I see).
    end of spoilers

Does anyone please have descriptions of all the episodes? I didn't noticed them until they were erased; so please, if anyone save them, post them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    About the only thing that was off about the description was Danny Rand (AKA Iron Fist) was involved, but we did have a Randy playing a major role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    So, according to Wikipedia:

spoilers:
    After Rise of DocOck, follows Spider-Island parts 1-5, and Hobglobin parts 1-2 as season finale.
    end of spoilers

Wikipedia has pretty detailed descriptions of two of those episodes (as well as a really big spoiler for another). See at your own risk.

And yeah, I know wikipedia isn't a reliable source, but the writing style of those plot synopsis reminds me to the time a plot synopsis of Screwball Live appeared there first, spoiled her identity, and ended up being accurate.

Edit: It seems they've erased all that....
    Frontier, Spider-Chan, if you read all the description before they were erased, can you please share them with us?

As someone who loved Spectacular but hated Ultimate, will I like this new series? I watched the first couple of episodes but it was only "ok" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spider-Man View Post
    As someone who loved Spectacular but hated Ultimate, will I like this new series? I watched the first couple of episodes but it was only "ok" to me.
    If you can get past the character designs and animation I would say give it a few more episodes.

It definitely feels, for the most part, more Spectacular then Ultimate in terms of capturing the feel of Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Frontier, Spider-Chan, if you read all the description before they were erased, can you please share them with us?
    The summaries have been restored, but still without a citation, so I won't be surprised if they get removed again. Left a message on the editor's wall about it. In the meantime, here's a permalink to the current version of the page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...ldid=817571954

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I made a little research, and now I can confirm it... THAT INFO IS REAL!!!

Apparently, the episodes where shown in India (I don't get how) almost a week ago.

spoilers:
    There are some clips where you can see part of "Spider-Island Part 2". In them, it seems Gwen gained her spider powers and became "Spider-Gwen", but without the mask. Most of New York already gained spider-powers in this episode. Also, Spider-Man (Peter) and Spider-gwen work alongside the Black Widow against CrossBones and Hydra. (I have to say, for her look here, Natasha has ruined her hair, as far as I see).
    end of spoilers

Does anyone please have descriptions of all the episodes? I didn't noticed them until they were erased; so please, if anyone save them, post them.
    This Gwen seems even more reckless than Miles was at first. At least he did not tell anyone other than his closest friends. While Gwen does not seem to understand the concept of responsibility.

Anya can explain that:

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    This Gwen seems even more reckless than Miles was at first. At least he did not tell anyone other than his closest friends. While Gwen does not seem to understand the concept of responsibility.
    Maybe she's not going to bother with the secret identity. That would allow them to just use the Spider-Gwen name as her official codename, rather than Spider-Woman or Ghost Spider.

But yeah, if it's during Spider-Island, it doesn't matter! Once she takes up the mask, people would just assume Gwen lost her powers like all the other civilians, assuming things happened the same way as in the comics.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe she's not going to bother with the secret identity. That would allow them to just use the Spider-Gwen name as her official codename, rather than Spider-Woman or Ghost Spider.

But yeah, if it's during Spider-Island, it doesn't matter! Once she takes up the mask, people would just assume Gwen lost her powers like all the other civilians, assuming things happened the same way as in the comics.
    What makes you think Gwen will keep her powers?

What makes you think Gwen will keep her powers?
    Well, for starters the promotional artwork including the series poster that is available everywhere and of course the toyline.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Mighty Member

There are hints of Anya being cured with Osborn.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I hate this show is just titled spider-man. So hard to look up information about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I hate this show is just titled spider-man. So hard to look up information about it.
    The fact that it and the Insomniac game have the exact same title can make things confusing sometimes .

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Look it up as Spider-Man 2017 TV. That should get you the right results. The Wikipedia article is called Spider-Man (2017 TV series) for example.

There are hints of Anya being cured with Osborn.
    Like Gwen, Anya will also keep her powers.