Page 81 of 184 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They'e moving at break neck speeds aren't they? Season two and we're already doing superior and so far only one other person has gotten their powers, though I do like that they're going to use Peter's absence to develop the others. Any guesses on how the swap goes down? My money's on the regular body swapping trope but Peter is held captive somewhere in Ock's body so it can actually last a season instead of one episode like it would in other series.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hmm, ok then. Could be fun to see a version of this animated. Wonder just how long this will last, like a 2 parter or a ongoing plotpoint in the season like the venom stuff in season 1?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    They'e moving at break neck speeds aren't they? Season two and we're already doing superior and so far only one other person has gotten their powers, though I do like that they're going to use Peter's absence to develop the others. Any guesses on how the swap goes down? My money's on the regular body swapping trope but Peter is held captive somewhere in Ock's body so it can actually last a season instead of one episode like it would in other series.
    Maybe instead of PI, Otto will create a Parker Academy. But still get a doctorate for Peter.

Mighty Member

Horizon gets destroyed
    Ock creates Parker Academy
    Ock gets a PhD in Peter's name
    When Peter returns he will give the school to Max and rename it Horizon.

I'm curious if they're going to have the other Spiders step-up to save Peter once they learn Ock is in his body or because they need to pick up the slack with SpOck being SpOck.

Of course this show would have an entire storyline centered around Peter getting saved by his supporting cast .

I wouldn't even be surprised if they use Otto in Peter's body as an excuse to turn the public against Spider-Man. Would fit with Peter starting to work at the Bugle.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Hmm, ok then. Could be fun to see a version of this animated. Wonder just how long this will last, like a 2 parter or a ongoing plotpoint in the season like the venom stuff in season 1?
    I expect it'll probably last around 4-5 episodes, but probably not for a big portion of the season.

From the premise it sounds like most of it is going to be Peter fighting Ock and what Otto throws at him. Which makes me curious to see where Norman fits into it and when we'll get the Green Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    I mean, at least he actually has a name now, but noooooo ...

Also, side-note, why does no one seem to understand that Spider-Gwen isn't actually Gwen's Superhero codename?

Going by what Cort Lane said in the interviews above, I wonder if she'll in fact be named Ghost-Spider here too. He seems to acknowledge the name and that is THE name for her. That leaves the Spider-Woman name for Anya...

Going by what Cort Lane said in the interviews above, I wonder if she'll in fact be named Ghost-Spider here too. He seems to acknowledge the name and that is THE name for her. That leaves the Spider-Woman name for Anya...
    Why not Spider-Girl? If they're not using Spider-Woman for Gwen I don't know why they'd give it to Anya.

Heck, it would probably more likely for them to give her an original codename like they did with Gwen. Do they even remember her being called Arana once-upon-a-time ?

Anya will probably be Spider-Girl. We're never gonna see an animated Mayday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Anya will probably be Spider-Girl. We're never gonna see an animated Mayday.
    We haven't even really gotten Mary Jane yet .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Heck, it would probably more likely for them to give her an original codename like they did with Gwen. Do they even remember her being called Arana once-upon-a-time ?
    I would really like if she gets to get named Araña. I just mentioned that about Spider-Woman since the name would be up for grabs.

And yeah, I fully expect her to be named Spider-Girl anyway, since there's already merchandise of her with that name. Maybe it's because of merchandise that they're using the Kid Arachnid name too.

I would really like if she gets to get named Araña. I just mentioned that about Spider-Woman since the name would be up for grabs.

And yeah, I fully expect her to be named Spider-Girl anyway, since there's already merchandise of her with that name. Maybe it's because of merchandise that they're using the Kid Arachnid name too.
    I feel like something weird is going on with the Spider-Woman name if they don't want Gwen using it.

If Gwen is not using it, wonder which one of the 4 will get "Spider-Woman", will it be Jessica? Julia (unlikely since she used Arachine)? Mattie? Charlotte? Charlotte would really surprise me since she might be the lesser known Spider-Woman, and that's saying somethin'.