Page 82 of 184 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    I would really like if she gets to get named Araña. I just mentioned that about Spider-Woman since the name would be up for grabs.

And yeah, I fully expect her to be named Spider-Girl anyway, since there's already merchandise of her with that name. Maybe it's because of merchandise that they're using the Kid Arachnid name too.
    Yeah. There are repackaged USM vs the Sinister Six toys under the Marvel's Spider-Man brand, including the Kid Arachnid action figure.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like something weird is going on with the Spider-Woman name if they don't want Gwen using it.
    I think Gwen might be coming to 616, check out her latest solicit. She may choose to change her name to be different to Jessica's.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

We haven't even really gotten Mary Jane yet .
    We've seen Mary Jane in animation before. But we'll never see Mayday in animation. She's low priority since she wasn't created by the current creators at Marvel. We'd probably see Annie before we saw Mayday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    We've seen Mary Jane in animation before. But we'll never see Mayday in animation. She's low priority since she wasn't created by the current creators at Marvel. We'd probably see Annie before we saw Mayday.
    Maybe...Maybe not...I mean What if they put the choice in DISNEY's Hands...I mean Disney is a place where "Happily EVER AFTER" exist, right ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    They'e moving at break neck speeds aren't they?
    Being cancelled tends to speed up the process

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Maybe...Maybe not...I mean What if they put the choice in DISNEY's Hands...I mean Disney is a place where "Happily EVER AFTER" exist, right ?
    They had the perfect oppertunity to use Mayday in Spider-Verse back when Ultimate was running and they chose a gender-flipped "Petra Parker"
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 01-27-2018 at 03:56 AM.

Mighty Member

Regarding Spider-Gwen, SPOILER: spoilers:
    During "Spider-Island", she is known as Spider-Gwen since, unlike Peter and Miles, she chooses to have her identity out. She wears the Spider-Gwen outfit and hoodie, but not the white mask that covers her face.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Why don't the showrunners think it's rather insane considering who her uncle is?
    end of spoilers
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

BANNED

spoilers:
    Yeah, hopefully this is a life lesson Gwen learns and it's only temporary
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Regarding Spider-Gwen, SPOILER: spoilers:
    During "Spider-Island", she is known as Spider-Gwen since, unlike Peter and Miles, she chooses to have her identity out. She wears the Spider-Gwen outfit and hoodie, but not the white mask that covers her face.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, I already knew about this. I suppose she later will realize that anomimate is a very useful tool when you fight super-villains. However, she will have to make something to make people forget it. My idea?, Anya puts Spider-Gwen's costume and appears alongside Gwen, so people will thinks the new "Spider-Gwen" is somebosy else.
    end of spoilers

I though Harry was actually starting to improve his opinion of Spider-Man but here we are back to square one and with Harry inevitably going off the deep-end after his father's "death." It's like without Jonah around they have to compensate by really making Harry hate Spider-Man and call him a "menace" nonsensically even though that usually only comes way later in his character arc.

Where was Shocker? They made it a big deal about Herman joining Oz Academy but he's nowhere to be seen here. Oh, but here's the Steel Spider, voiced by Josh Keaton .

I wonder what it is about a young, mutated, brainwashed Rhino that seems to appeal to the cartoon writers after Ultimate Spider-Man did it. And did Aleskei just willingly join Oz Academy off-screen and then subject himself to getting turned into The Rhino again just to be part of the Osborn Commandos?

I'm curious if we're going to start to see the shift of the public's view of Spider-Man move towards him being seen as a menace and criminal after he and Miles broke into the prison, "killed" Warren, and assaulted some guards.

So Gwen never actually lived with her Uncle Warren? So where does she live? And where are her parents? Does Captain Stacy exist in this universe?

Otto went from misunderstood hero to full-on Supervillain pretty fast. I mean, I get being ticked at Norman for ripping him off, but then brainwashing people and teaming-up with the Jackal? Seems like a pretty big jump. I guess it kind of hurts that "The Rise of Doc Ock" became more about The Jackal and Peter and Harry then it did Otto becoming Doctor Octopus in these last two parts, even if he was still a major part of the episodes.

Obviously "Sinister Six" is a lot catchier then "Sinister Five," though doesn't Jackal make it six? You didn't really need Harry.

I doubt it was a coincidence that the gas that Norman was being consumed by was green. I wonder if the mix of the spiders he smashed and the explosion inadvertently created an equivalent to the Goblin Serum? It's like the only major Goblin component the show hasn't touched on yet.

So with Midtown High blown up...I guess Flash, Liz, Randy, and MJ won't have to go to school for a while.

Or maybe they'll join Horizon! That'd give us more of Venom and Screwball, and allow for MJ to make proper regular appearances in season 2.

Otto went from misunderstood hero to full-on Supervillain pretty fast. I mean, I get being ticked at Norman for ripping him off, but then brainwashing people and teaming-up with the Jackal? Seems like a pretty big jump. I guess it kind of hurts that "The Rise of Doc Ock" became more about The Jackal and Peter and Harry then it did Otto becoming Doctor Octopus in these last two parts, even if he was still a major part of the episodes.
    I don't think so. It was shown from the start that Otto only cares about himself and his inventions. He was never a good person to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I don't think so. It was shown from the start that Otto only cares about himself and his inventions. He was never a good person to begin with.
    Eh...he had his arrogance and could be very condescending but his interactions with Peter and Spider-Man in the first half of the four-parter made it seem like there was more to him then that and he wasn't just the conniving and megalomaniac villain he was in the last part out of seemingly nowhere.

I mean, they were developing him to that point, but I felt like that got hijacked by the Jackal/Osborn plot so it just didn't feel like a natural development when it actually happened. At least to me.

This arc is nice so far, it shows more promise than all the 14 episodes prior.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage