Page 88 of 184 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Well, Stan Carter was in the show, he was a fan of Spider-Man where Jean DeWolff didn't trust him (yet). The fact that he said that Spider-Man "doesn't go far enough" when it came to taking the law in his own hands DEFINITELY was setting up for something. The Death of Jean DeWolff would be a great story to adapt for the more mature DTVs they were planning.
    Yeah, they just shouldn't kill DeWolff in the adaptation, not because I prefer her or anything, problem is that she was just there once in a while and didn't do much, so killing her wouldn't have much emotional impact.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Just watched the Hobgoblin two-parter and I really liked it. I'm glad they dialed down on Harry being unreasonable and the last fight scene was really INTENSE. Does anyone know how many more episodes left this season? Because it seems like the show is dialing down with school being out for the summer and whatnot (in the show I mean, not in real life).

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Just watched the Hobgoblin two-parter and I really liked it. I'm glad they dialed down on Harry being unreasonable and the last fight scene was really INTENSE. Does anyone know how many more episodes left this season? Because it seems like the show is dialing down with school being out for the summer and whatnot (in the show I mean, not in real life).
    This was actually the season finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This was actually the season finale.
    Wait really? They're leaving us with that as the cliffhanger? Damn. Now I'm pissed. But thanks for telling. Overall, I'd say this season was pretty good, probably an 8/10.

Toys from Toy Fair, potentially hinting at Green Goblin's design.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post

I'd ask why there's a Green Goblin toy when we didn't even get the Green Gobln, but we never got Anya in-costume or 2099 either so I guess these toys are a little far ahead .

What's up with his arm?

I'm still curious how Miguel is going to factor into this series. They can barely pull off two Spider-Men how can they do three?
    Last edited by Dragonick; 02-21-2018 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I'm still curious how Miguel is going to factor into this series. They can barely pull off two Spider-Men how can they do two?
    Where do you see Miguel? The only non Peter/Miles/Anya Spider-Person I see is someone in a black suit right under Anya (possibly symbiote Spidey). I'd be hyped if Miguel is on the show though.

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Where do you see Miguel? The only non Peter/Miles/Anya Spider-Person I see is someone in a black suit right under Anya (possibly symbiote Spidey). I'd be hyped if Miguel is on the show though.
    That looks like a different type of toy from the others, like the Miles below the "Spidey's first costume" one.

He's been in some of the promotional material with the others.

Yeah, Miguel was in some of the promotional art and first toys we started seeing for the show before it finally aired.

It's how we first learned that the other Spiders would be appearing in the show.
    I'm still curious how Miguel is going to factor into this series. They can barely pull off two Spider-Men how can they do two?
    I imagine Peter going to 2099 and meeting Miguel would be a one-off episode.

Though if they're adapting Superior they might for some variant of Slott's 2099 storyline.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Yeah, they just shouldn't kill DeWolff in the adaptation, not because I prefer her or anything, problem is that she was just there once in a while and didn't do much, so killing her wouldn't have much emotional impact.
    I'm assuming Spectacular was going to develop her and focus on her more in further seasons. Keep in mind she was just a beat cop when we first see her, and she has a higher rank in the comics when she teams up with Spidey.

He's been in some of the promotional material with the others.
    If it's the promotional material I'm thinking of, that's not actually for the show, but it's mostly used for the generic Spider-Man merchandise. USM also had this issue where there was inaccurate promo art that didn't really reflect on the show that much.

Not that I'm saying he won't be in at all, but I wouldn't treat it as gospel. After all, most of the villains in it looked completely different from how they are in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I'm assuming Spectacular was going to develop her and focus on her more in further seasons. Keep in mind she was just a beat cop when we first see her, and she has a higher rank in the comics when she teams up with Spidey.
    It's possible they'd develop her, yeah. Another possibility I just thought of is that Sin Eater could be a Punisher rip off for Spectacular, after all, Sony only had rights to Spider-Man characters, it's why they couldn't use Fisk and made Tombstone replace him, and Sin Eater is the closest to Punisher in Spidey's rogue gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post

I'm glad they fixed Anya. Her hair and skin were the same colour in the prototypes we saw.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I mean, Spec had plans to develop practically everybody.
    If it's the promotional material I'm thinking of, that's not actually for the show, but it's mostly used for the generic Spider-Man merchandise. USM also had this issue where there was inaccurate promo art that didn't really reflect on the show that much.

Not that I'm saying he won't be in at all, but I wouldn't treat it as gospel. After all, most of the villains in it looked completely different from how they are in the show.
    Some of the promo art was very off in terms of character designs, though stuff like the promo posters were at least accurate as far as the heroes and villains we could expect (I think Green Goblin is the only one who never showed this season, but we got a Goblin).

I've seen some Miguel art and toys associated with Marvel's Spider-Man stuff so I assume he's planned to appear at some point, just like Anya getting a costume and probably Gwen putting on her comic mask.