Page 90 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2750

And that'll be gone now. I would expect them to appear when the cartoons get rebooted.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So those toys that were in toy fair are already on sale at some places, including that Green Goblin toy, which uh, just look it yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    So those toys that were in toy fair are already on sale at some places, including that Green Goblin toy, which uh, just look it yourselves.
    Why is he called the Hobgoblin? I mean, he was the only Goblin who appeared in season 1, and Norman and Harry both wore the suit, but he wasn't the Green Goblin (and looked nothing like this) .

J.M. DeMatteis mentions in an interview that he's written a few episodes of "Marvel's new animated Spider-Man series."

Interestingly enough, this interview was conducted in February, and while season 2 of the series was probably close to finishing production DeMatteis says he's about to start on his "third episode."

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why is he called the Hobgoblin? I mean, he was the only Goblin who appeared in season 1, and Norman and Harry both wore the suit, but he wasn't the Green Goblin (and looked nothing like this) .
    Packaging error maybe.
    A possible reasoning for the design is that it's from a period when they didn't know what Hobgoblin or Green Goblin would look like. Though I'm basing it off of my experience with Star Wars merchandise, toys are locked in about a year in advance. So it's very possible that at some point in production Hobgoblin looked like this. Another possible explanation is that they needed something new to fill out a toy roster and so while they may have had a Hobgoblin to produce, they design might not have been finalized and they used a production image as a reference instead. This actually occurred with some products based off the show where it used the concept art instead. It's not unheard of for this show to do that as nobody actually seems to give a crap about the merchandise.

Hobgoblin could also be getting a facelift.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

J.M. DeMatteis mentions in an interview that he's written a few episodes of "Marvel's new animated Spider-Man series."

Interestingly enough, this interview was conducted in February, and while season 2 of the series was probably close to finishing production DeMatteis says he's about to start on his "third episode."
    I find this news super-intriguing...
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Whatever he wants to write it better be something that can at least compensate for the shows lack luster visuals. The characters have no shadows. They don't exactly draw enough frames to complete a characters actions. What is wrong with them Disney's making a mint on Marvel movies regardless of the fact they are just mediocre films and will afterthoughts in a couple of years. But they are too afraid to spend more money on Marvel TV shows.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Packaging error maybe.
    A possible reasoning for the design is that it's from a period when they didn't know what Hobgoblin or Green Goblin would look like. Though I'm basing it off of my experience with Star Wars merchandise, toys are locked in about a year in advance. So it's very possible that at some point in production Hobgoblin looked like this. Another possible explanation is that they needed something new to fill out a toy roster and so while they may have had a Hobgoblin to produce, they design might not have been finalized and they used a production image as a reference instead. This actually occurred with some products based off the show where it used the concept art instead. It's not unheard of for this show to do that as nobody actually seems to give a crap about the merchandise.

Hobgoblin could also be getting a facelift.
    Packaging error is the most likely option.

Anyway, it's not very difficult to guess the events. After the last episode of Season 1, Norman Osborn was caught in a explosion with a green liquid, while he wore the outfit of the HobGoblin. Similar to what happened in the 90's animated series, the explosion altered the HobGoblin's suit, tinting it green and purple; thus creating the Green Goblin's outfit.

The face, however, doesn't look like a metal cover like the HobGoblin's one, but a real face. My idea is that the green liquid that exploded was actually the formula used by Miles Warren to turn into the Jackal. So, when Osborn inhaled it in gas form, it turned him into the Green Goblin; giving him the classic face. I always said the Green Goblin and the Jackal looked too much alike.

June 18th premiere with a one-hour episode:
    Following the premiere, new episodes will debut every Monday through August. Season 2 will feature Spidey facing off against new heroes and villains, with guest roles voiced by the likes of Sofia Carson (Disney’s “Descendants”), Booboo Stewart (Disney’s “Descendants”), Nathaniel Potvin (“MECH-X4”), NASCAR racer Ryan Blaney and social media sensation Teala Dunn.

The second season finds Peter Parker in his sophomore year, as he’s no longer an inexperienced new super hero, nor a brand new student at the intimidating Horizon High. However, his foes are also no longer inexperienced and his ever-growing rogue’s gallery is focused on taking Spider-Man down. Picking up where Season 1 left off, the stakes are much higher in Peter’s personal life and Spider-Man’s super hero life. He also must learn how to balance working at the Daily Bugle to afford tuition at the prestigious Horizon High while surviving Doc Ock’s series of obstacles in an attempt to get rid of Spider-Man once and for all.

Marvel’s Spider-Man” voice cast includes Robbie Daymond (“Bread Winners,” “Get Blake”) as Spider-Man, Scott Menville (“Teen Titans,” “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”) as Doctor Octopus, Nadji Jeter (“Jessie,” “Kirby Buckets”) as Miles Morales, Melanie Minichino (“Blaze and the Monster Machine,” “Mr. Peabody and Sherman”) as Anya Corazon, Laura Bailey (“DragonBall Z,” “Marvel’s Avengers Assemble”) as Gwen Stacy, Max Mittleman (“One-Punch Man,” “Transformers: Robots in Disguise”) as Harry Osborn, Fred Tatasciore (“Marvel’s Avengers Assemble,” “Marvel’s Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.”) as Max Modell, Nancy Linari (“The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest,” “The Addams Family”) as Aunt May, Patton Oswalt (“Ratatouille,” “Pickle and Peanut”) as Uncle Ben, Alastair Duncan (“The Batman,” “Final Fantasy XIV”) as Vulture and Bob Joles (“SpongeBob SquarePants,” “Puss in Boots”) as the short-tempered boss of The Daily Bugle, J. Jonah Jameson.

The creative team includes executive producers Alan Fine (“Marvel’s The Avengers”), Joe Quesada (“Marvel’s Avengers Assemble”), Dan Buckley (“Marvel’s Avengers Assemble”), Cort Lane (“Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man”) and Eric Radomski (“Spawn,” “Marvel’s Avengers Assemble”); co-executive producers Stan Lee (“Spider-Man”) and Marsha Griffin (“Transformers Prime”); supervising producers Kari Rosenberg (“Marvel’s Avengers Assemble”) and Kevin Burke & Chris “Doc” Wyatt (“Marvel’s Avengers Assemble,” “Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man”); consulting producer Dan Slott (“Spider-Man: Big Time,” “The Superior Spider-Man”); and supervising directors Philip Pignotti (“Marvel’s Avengers Assemble”) and Dan Duncan (Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy).

Mighty Member

Pretty cool we're getting JJ, at least. I hope we get MJ as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Pretty cool we're getting JJ, at least. I hope we get MJ as well.
    I'm kind of surprised they didn't mention her in the main cast list (assuming she's going to appear), since Jonah is there, unless she ends up being like Josh Keaton's Norman Osborn where she's a major character but isn't listed with the main cast.

(Granted, listing Vulture, Aunt May, and Uncle Ben as part of the main cast also seems a bit disingenuous given how little they actually did with them in season 1).

I'm also surprised they didn't mention Ernie Hudson as Robbie, since I assumed he'd become a recurring character this season.

Season 2 trailer:

DAT ENDING

Also, beach episode! Yay!

I'm kind of surprised they didn't mention her in the main cast list (assuming she's going to appear), since Jonah is there, unless she ends up being like Josh Keaton's Norman Osborn where she's a major character but isn't listed with the main cast.

(Granted, listing Vulture, Aunt May, and Uncle Ben as part of the main cast also seems a bit disingenuous given how little they actually did with them in season 1).

I'm also surprised they didn't mention Ernie Hudson as Robbie, since I assumed he'd become a recurring character this season.
    Are we sure MJ is actually joining the cast?