Page 99 of 184 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, despite the different character designs, it's obvious at this point that the Avengers roster in Spider-Man is the same as that of Avengers Assemble: we've seen Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow and now Ms Marvel, but it's safe to assume that Falcon, Hawkeye, Captain America, Thor Odinson, Thunderstrike (Jane Thor), Ant-Man, Wasp, Vision, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel are Avengers too.
    Well, they've mentioned Thor and Vibranium a bit in season 1.

And apparently Ms. Marvel's not the only Avengers guest star:

Has anyone else noticed that weird line under the spider-emblem? What's with that ?

Carol and Steve! So that's six out of 14 Avengers we've seen now. And five in this episode alone.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member Knightmare10880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    ... is Ms Marvel experienced and established in this universe? Aren’t they about the same age here? Sometimes they overplay Peter’s inexperience a bit too much for my liking. I think the other shows we’ve gotten with Teenagr Peter are the two prior to this one. I don’t see Ultimate Spider-Man seeing Kamala as nothing more than an equal, with Spectacular being a different beast entirely.
    Based on just the one little sneak peak, I'm going to say that's what it looks like. In this universe Ms. Marvel is at least respected and experienced enough to be brought on in an Avengers case. Again my opinion might be different when I see the actual episode but the way I look at it is this is a different universe with other heroes coming before Peter as Spider-Man and others coming after he started his career as Spider-Man.

Thumbs up

I wish the artwork in this series wasn't so horrible. At times it is bad to the point it even impedes on my enjoyment of different episodes.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare10880 View Post
    Based on just the one little sneak peak, I'm going to say that's what it looks like. In this universe Ms. Marvel is at least respected and experienced enough to be brought on in an Avengers case. Again my opinion might be different when I see the actual episode but the way I look at it is this is a different universe with other heroes coming before Peter as Spider-Man and others coming after he started his career as Spider-Man.
    There's really no sense in trying to make a coherent chronology of Marvel's animated cartoons but the writers might be working under the assumption that Peter got his powers around or after Avengers: Secret Wars, where Ms. Marvel was a member of the team across the entire season.

It would jive with the fact that they've mentioned Avengers Compound before, and that ended up being the main Avengers base by the end of the season.

So I guess Bell's Spider-Man "vanished" between Avengers seasons.

Mighty Member

I pretty much consider this a new continuity from the previous shows, even if that Guardians of the Galaxy season premiere complicated matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I wish the artwork in this series wasn't so horrible. At times it is bad to the point it even impedes on my enjoyment of different episodes.
    I like the artwork and character designs (better than Ultimate Spider-Man), but I wish they had actual shading and better animation overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, they've mentioned Thor and Vibranium a bit in season 1.

And apparently Ms. Marvel's not the only Avengers guest star:

Has anyone else noticed that weird line under the spider-emblem? What's with that ?
    Yeah, that's been bugging me from the start. I think they're trying to make Spidey's chest a bit outward?? They don't do shading, so I guess that the reason?? I don't know.

Amazing Member

Grady Scraps is timid and a ginger now.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I pretty much consider this a new continuity from the previous shows, even if that Guardians of the Galaxy season premiere complicated matters.
    I don't watch that, but think I saw a clip - Nova showed up, right? The same version of Sam from Ultimate Spider-Man?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Kamala's personality felt off for a lot of the episode. Now she's suddenly acting more serious, cynical, and professional then she usually is and Peter came off more like the traditional Ms. Marvel, and yet she treats him like an annoyance.

Spider-Man tends to get mistaken for a sidekick in his team-ups a lot. Maybe that wouldn't be the case if he didn't get saved as often as he does in said team-ups.

Huh, I guess we're not going to see Peter get to interact with either Captain America or Captain. Heck, Carol's VA was in the episode as the Scientist Supreme and she didn't even get a single line like Cap did. And how the heck was AIM able to capture both Captains and the Hulk?

So I guess Kamala knowing where Peter lives means The Avengers are aware of his identity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Congeridi View Post
    Grady Scraps is timid and a ginger now.
    And an idiot. How does he not know AIM is a bunch of scientist criminals ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I don't watch that, but think I saw a clip - Nova showed up, right? The same version of Sam from Ultimate Spider-Man?
    I wouldn't say it was the same version per se.

He had the same VA and maybe a bit of the same brashness as the USM version, but he was much closer to Sam from the comics.

Amazing Member

I know Grady Scraps had no character development in the comics but he didn't deserve this.
    Last edited by Congeridi; 07-10-2018 at 10:30 AM.

Now I wish I heard Peter call himself 'Ben Reilly' instead of that weird mix of his name.
    This episode is stupid.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Clip from next Monday's episode:

Amazing Member

Wow, that totally wasn't rushed.

Nope, not rushed one bit.

I've been wondering this for a while; how come Eddie has his state of mind while every other host that wasn't Spidey was nothing more than a mindless drone?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage