Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Walking Dead Season 7: "Its Negan's Way !

Last year the show ended on a cliffhanger. Negan was gonna punish someone and poor Rick was gonna have to watch. Everyone was lined up on their knees as Negan taunted someone would take Lucille.

Not shown is Aaron , and Daryl. Someone tasted Lucille. AMC decided 2 days ago to get us all pumped up for what is coming as this teaser trailer has Negan describe Rick's "Right Hand Man" and how he has one.

Its pretty clear season 7 will be huge folks. Were 13 days away ! PLACE YOUR BETS ....
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Last year the show ended on a cliffhanger. Negan was gonna punish someone and poor Rick was gonna have to watch. Everyone was lined up on their knees as Negan taunted someone would take Lucille.

Not shown is Aaron , and Daryl. Someone tasted Lucille. AMC decided 2 days ago to get us all pumped up for what is coming as this teaser trailer has Negan describe Rick's "Right Hand Man" and how he has one.

Its pretty clear season 7 will be huge folks. Were 13 days away ! PLACE YOUR BETS ....
    As much as I love the character who Negan kills in the book, my hope is the show keeps it just like that. Someone else can also be killed, but that scene is so horribly iconic in the book that I'd be disappointed if it's not carried out.

I will also say I stopped reading TWD after that scene--it was too stressful. I only picked the book again earlier this year, just to subject myself to more stress.

Soooo.. That cliffhanger was the most stupid thing ever.

What I'm about to say is not a spoiler technically, JDM himself confirmed it, but I'll use tags anyways.

spoilers:
    We've known the Lucille Victims (plural, yes, not only set appearances confirm it but also JDM himself confirmed it) for almost 2 months now.
    end of spoilers

So yeah. Worst cliffhanger ever. They can't have possibly thought they could hide it from the fans, right? Any set they film at is being stalked by dedicated fans. Photos, filming updates, deaths, everything is known.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Soooo.. That cliffhanger was the most stupid thing ever.

What I'm about to say is not a spoiler technically, JDM himself confirmed it, but I'll use tags anyways.

spoilers:
    We've known the Lucille Victims (plural, yes, not only set appearances confirm it but also JDM himself confirmed it) for almost 2 months now.
    end of spoilers

So yeah. Worst cliffhanger ever. They can't have possibly thought they could hide it from the fans, right? Any set they film at is being stalked by dedicated fans. Photos, filming updates, deaths, everything is known.
    So who are the 2?
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
    So who are the 2?
    spoilers:
    Glenn and Abraham
    end of spoilers

The interesting part is that AMC seems like they may already be hinting at past where the "Saviors" story line picks up this season.

BANNED

spoilers:
    It better be Glenn

To this day, Negan turning Glenn's head into jelly
    end of spoilers is still the most shocking moment in the comic. Killing a more minor character like Eugene, Abraham, etc won't carry the same weight.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 10-22-2016 at 10:37 AM. Reason: [spoil] tags, don't post comic spoilers without them

The entire breakdown of 7x01, click at your risk:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingd...7P&sh=37403491

AMC seems so impressed by the show this year , they already have renewed the Walking Dead for an 8th season. The 100th episode is coming and syndication will likely be a big deal. The show hit the magic 88 number last season.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

BANNED

If AMC was smart, Does anyone think the final scene with Negan in the Last Day on Earth episode were he plays eeny, meeny, miny, moe have SNES music.

This should of been the background music for the finale scene.

Promo for 7x02 is leaked.

Basically confirms that spoilers for episode 1 have been entirely correct.

I knew they were correct from the start. The source is basically never wrong.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

everyone can die

except Carol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    everyone can die

except Carol
    Her too

Trying to make Carol into this ultimate badass feels forced as ****.

For a show that spends so much time on character development, I still don't really give a **** about any of the characters. Darryl was pretty awesome at first, now he's turned into a mega-puss over the last 2-3 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmonger View Post
    Her too

Trying to make Carol into this ultimate badass feels forced as ****.

For a show that spends so much time on character development, I still don't really give a **** about any of the characters. Darryl was pretty awesome at first, now he's turned into a mega-puss over the last 2-3 seasons.
    Yeah , the fact Carol's naturally progressed into the person she has , isn't forced at all. She didn't naturally start as the bad ass. She slowly pushed her way there.