Default Superwoman #3 Discussion

-Lana attacks the Atomic Skull while he tries to plead his case that the he ran cause the Lex run prisons were too bad. Lana doesn't care and keeps attacking out of anger. Eventually John and Natasha convince her to ease up and let him explain all the ways the guards pretty much tortured the inmates. Lana and John have a light disagreement on what to do with that information. John finding it a serious problem, Lana more focused on the situation at hand.

-Lana fight, though, gave Natasha an idea on how to restore power to the city. She takes everyone to a power station run by her Ex-girlfriend. There, Lana and Atomic Skull use their combined powers to restart power to the city.

-Everyone was happy but then Lana started spewing blood from her nose and the next thing we see of that it John's monitor saying Lana death is 100% expected.

-All the while, Lena explains to Luthor how she's up. He stole the Chinese tech that made Kenan and the other Super-man to repower Lena's body. He didn't think it worked so he left her on the floor. She really hated that. Now she wants revenge.

Pretty good issue overall. I honestly think Emmanuela's art is a better fit for the book. Also, again, loving the Irons and Lana working together with Skull was fun to see. 8/10 for me.

Always Rakzo

Well, Jimenez really doesn't want people to think that this is a decompressed book does he? Every section dedicated to either Lana or Lex had a lot of content and could have been easily told in a single issue in other series. Quite dense read.

As usual I love Lupacchino's work, gorgeous stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Well, Jimenez really doesn't want people to think that this is a decompressed book does he? Every section dedicated to either Lana or Lex had a lot of content and could have been easily told in a single issue in other series. Quite dense read.

As usual I love Lupacchino's work, gorgeous stuff.
    Sucks how decompression is the norm. Never feel like I've wasted my money here.

THE SAME OF SUPERWOMAN 3 PREVIEW... I MADE A MISTAKE... THIS IS THE DISCUSSION......

I changed my opinion... this chapter is an improvement.. better than the chapter 2..

I was surprised for Lena Story, is better than I expected... Yes, Kenan speak about him in TV and Lex Luthor go to China(then, BAtman someday will know Bat-man?) for for then, did this with his sister.. So, the mask is not fake... This would be the famous armor GREEN KNIGHT of Lex Luthor in Darkseid War, improved? OK.. the name of Ultrawoman is less exaggerated that I never thought.. and Yes, the crime syndicate superwoman DNA create these bizarres..

Superwoman is stronger than Atomic Skull... The fury makes her stronger.. She uses a lot of energy.. she lost more blood than the other time... Fatality expectation? bad thing...

Again,we found bad things about Luthor for change his good public image.. all this things in hands of the Daily Star..

8,5/10.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-12-2016 at 12:32 PM.

I still prefer Phil on art duties, but I do like the rotating artist that we have here. Lana's internal monologue was really heartfelt, her thoughts of Lois, it really showed the emotional struggle she's dealing with....

Loved her and John having a little cat fight, at the most inoppertune time, lol. It was also nice to see Natasha coming up with the solution to the problem, Traci got another nod, I'm looking forward to her showing up at some point....

Lex and his sister, eh, let em take each other out, lol. Continuity across the Super books was really tight in those scenes, that's always a plus. Great Book!!
    #MagnetoWasRight

Astonishing Member

Still really digging that Lana is Electric Red Superwoman, too. Makes her fixes for the power grid, working with Steel and Natasha feel really cool. She's gotta fight Livewire at some point, right?
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Incredible Member

What's up with Lena? Was she deep there for years? But from what we know, she was there in coma for months, and we never heard she was hidden. Retconning?

I wonder if she's evil because of the Mother Box, or is it something else?

Can't help but feel pity for Lex. I would feel like crap if my brother made me a cripple and decided to conquer the world after telling me I suck.

Also, nice CSA Superwoman link. So we got Lois Superman, Lana Superwoman, Alternate Evil Lois Superwoman... now we just Dana Dearden Superwoman and Kristin Wells to complete the set. Bonus points for Strange Visitor, who was pretty much Superwoman Blue, and Linda Lee Danvers, who would have become Superwoman.

I wonder if the events here in Superwoman won't send Super-Lex over the edge and turn him into the "Cyborg-Superman" out of the Reign Four.

Also, New52 Natasha is gay/bi?

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    Still really digging that Lana is Electric Red Superwoman, too. Makes her fixes for the power grid, working with Steel and Natasha feel really cool. She's gotta fight Livewire at some point, right?
    She looks cool and gorgerous, too.
    And its nice to see Natasha in armor. Would love to see Jemahl too.
    Wonder if John's brother here also became Crash.

Considering last time we saw Livewire pre-reboot, she used the Electric Superman Blue suit!
    Its inevitable, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    What's up with Lena? Was she deep there for years? But from what we know, she was there in coma for months, and we never heard she was hidden. Retconning?

I wonder if she's evil because of the Mother Box, or is it something else?

Can't help but feel pity for Lex. I would feel like crap if my brother made me a cripple and decided to conquer the world after telling me I suck.

Also, nice CSA Superwoman link. So we got Lois Superman, Lana Superwoman, Alternate Evil Lois Superwoman... now we just Dana Dearden Superwoman and Kristin Wells to complete the set. Bonus points for Strange Visitor, who was pretty much Superwoman Blue, and Linda Lee Danvers, who would have become Superwoman.

I wonder if the events here in Superwoman won't send Super-Lex over the edge and turn him into the "Cyborg-Superman" out of the Reign Four.

Also, New52 Natasha is gay/bi?

She looks cool and gorgerous, too.
    And its nice to see Natasha in armor. Would love to see Jemahl too.
    Wonder if John's brother here also became Crash.

Considering last time we saw Livewire pre-reboot, she used the Electric Superman Blue suit!
    Its inevitable, really.
    I think Lex's experiments happened between the time of now and Darkseid war. Still no explanation on how she became evil, I don't think. Maybe it is the mother box.

BANNED

Still really digging this book.

Best S-title on the stands by far.

Astonishing Member

Lucy Lane's Superwoman?

I admit to feeling iffy about this book after issue #1, but I'm so glad I stayed with it. I'm looking forward to each issue now.
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I think Lex's experiments happened between the time of now and Darkseid war. Still no explanation on how she became evil, I don't think. Maybe it is the mother box.
    Looks likely. Last time we saw her in JL, she was shooting Lex for Darkseid.
    Maybe she just woke up with a mood for world domination. I feel like that all the time, but my cloning experiments always die before reaching a certain stage. Maybe I should just stick with tried and true robots.

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    Lucy Lane's Superwoman?
    Yes, that one! Can't believe I missed Lucy.

Looks likely. Last time we saw her in JL, she was shooting Lex for Darkseid.
    Maybe she just woke up with a mood for world domination. I feel like that all the time, but my cloning experiments always die before reaching a certain stage. Maybe I should just stick with tried and true robots.
    The trick to proper cloning is all in the technique