Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, I don't see Super-Man tying into Multiplicity since that seems to be a pure Tomasi thing.

Bogdanovich looks like a real find by DC, with the right handling he could be their next Jason Fabok. His pencils looks almost distractingly like Greg Capullo's, but in the current climate that's hardly a negative.

Still enjoying this, I'm glad they got the obvious twist out of the way early and can focus on bringing the story forward. The world building is moving along nicely, and I'm amused by the weird names of the Chinese heroes and villains (Folding Paper Man! Flying Dragon General!) It's a very clever touch that their names sound weirdly literal when translated from Mandarin.
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Incredible Member

The Freedom Fighters are clearly not heroes, whats with the little genetically-modified Starro they're going to use. That can't end well.

I'm surprised Kenan's house ins't under strict monitoring.

Yeah, they killed guards without any regrets and their new boss seams like a bad dude who is going to fight the "good" fight regardless of the consequences. My guess would be that JL of China will eventually have Kenan's father as the leader and Asian Lois will get killed by either Omen or one of the Freedom Fighters pushing Kenan over the edge.

Astonishing Member

While I do think the Freedom Fighter are probably suppose to be gray I wouldn't be surprised if the Firecracker guy is being mindcontrolled by Starro.
    Last edited by The World; 10-14-2016 at 01:27 PM. Reason: meant to say do not don't
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    While I don't think the Freedom Fighter are probably suppose to be gray I wouldn't be surprised if the Firecracker guy is being mindcontrolled by Starro.
    I'm wondering if that's the case as well. He seems to be acting a lot differently to the other Freedom Fighters to me, more violent and so forth. That might also explain why he so set on using the genetically modified Starro.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I'd say the majority of the Freedom Fighters act in a moral grey area. The only people the rob, kill, or beat are linked to the shadow organization that Omen is part of. Even the guard the folding paper man was the guard of a facility that help people without trial and was off the books.

I think Flying Dragon sees them more as liberators than villains. History is written by the victors, ya know? Going forward Kenan will have some interesting choices to make in regards to how to direct his power.

I think Yang again showed the age of the characters really well. The art works perfectly for the title. Looking forward to the conversation between him and his dad.