Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions For Charles Soule

Next week, "Death of X" co-writer Charles Soule returns to X-POSITION to answer your questions. Have a question for Charles about the revelatory event? Ask it right here, and you can check out the corresponding post on CBR. But get 'em in quickly because the deadline's Friday! Make it happen!
    Last edited by BrettWhite; 10-12-2016 at 08:16 AM.

Is there any plan for Emma Frost after the death of X?, Will she play a huge role in the x-men´s future?

Thanks.

Is there any plans for Gambit to appear in IvX?
    Always was interested to know how you would write him and what do you think about Gambit as character in general.

Given the desperation of the mutants' plight, are we going to see more Inhumans/NuHumans like Lunella siding with the X-Men in IvX? Or, unlikely as it may seem, any mutants fighting alongside the Inhumans?
    Last edited by Anduinel; 10-14-2016 at 05:48 AM.

BANNED

Hey Mr Soule. Since both you and Jeff Lemire have admitted you're fond of Kitty Pryde and with her back on Earth, will we see her answer the X-Men call when they go to war with the Inhumans?

BANNED

Lemire already said he has plan for her and there is a unlettered preview of IvsX where you can see her talk with Storm.

BANNED

Just a few

First is about Madrox dead, I notice that Madrox didnt have the M mark in his eye, making us fan think that maybe Original Madrox isnt dead, would you agree with this or can you confirm to us that Madrox is dead dead?

What exactly did the inhuman lose after "Cyclop attack" ? Atilan still exist, none of the royal family or nu Inhumans are dead, so Why almost all marvel characters are now hating cyclops when it seems that the inhumans have caused the death of a lot of mutants in the past 8 months.

Why is beast working alone in a cure in the cure if there are other mutant scientists ? they were Dr Nemesis, Dr Kavita Rao and Madison Jeffries, they were the x-club and you are telling me that Beast didnt ask for the help of any of these people ?

Hello Mr. Soule I have lots of questions but 3 will do for now:

1.) What roles will the X-students play in the coming conflict of the Inhuman vs. X-Men event? Particularly Surge I believe she is an under-used character that could get some shine in the coming event?

2.) Magneto we know will be at the forefront leading the fight for the mutants any chance of Polaris showing up again we haven't seen her in quite a while or Havok for that matter?

3.) I feel like Cyclops has been on the receiving end of a lot of hate for fighting for his cause and after his Death people still consider him a terrorist even young Cyclops isn't too keen on carrying on that legacy so my question is will the things from Cyclops point of view be shown so the readers can sympathize or is he still going to be demonized?
    Last edited by Alucard2099; 10-12-2016 at 09:34 AM.

I've read Death of X #1 and the preview for Death of X #2 and they were great. Though, it seems there were a bit of inconsistency. Isn't Strong Guy, who was seen mourning in DoX #2, supposed to be in Hell as the "Supreme Hell Lord?" How could he be back on Earth?

Also, the original Madrox had an "M" tattoo along with Layla, with them retiring to a life on the farm. Did the original Madrox truly die?

Fantastic Member

Any chance of seeing a long-overdue reunion of Kitty Pryde/Piotr/Illyana at some point?

Hi Charles
    Will Frenzy secretly working with the Inhumans be a plot point during Death of X/IvX? I can't imagine Magneto being happy with his former Acolyte working with the enemy, even if her intentions are good.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

As a writer, do you take a different approach with something like Death of X where you're writing popular characters that a lot of readers actually care about?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

The last time we saw Jamie Madrox, him and his wife Layla Miller were living on his family's farm, will be seeing Layla's reaction to the death of her husband?

From the previews for DoX #2 we see some of Jamie's old teammates, Wolfsbane and Strong Guy, can you tell us if any more of his X-Factor teammates will be making an appearance?

Astonishing Member

Will the readers be seeing deaths of mutants who technically never became X-Men (from the beginning); such as Justice and Firestar (former New Warriors & Avengers, with Angelica joining the AMAZING X-MEN Team later on)..??

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I've read Death of X #1 and the preview for Death of X #2 and they were great. Though, it seems there were a bit of inconsistency. Isn't Strong Guy, who was seen mourning in DoX #2, supposed to be in Hell as the "Supreme Hell Lord?" How could he be back on Earth?

Also, the original Madrox had an "M" tattoo along with Layla, with them retiring to a life on the farm. Did the original Madrox truly die?
    I haven't read it, but apparently Guido showed up in some iteration of the Thunderbolts book, wherein he was dethroned by Mephisto but chose to stay in hell to attempt to recover his soul. If he is back on Earth my guess would be that he successfully did so. Assuming that the gentle reboot of Secret Wars didn't just resurrect him on Earth.