Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    She first appeared in the superman/Wonder Woman book. A healer amazon who left PI. I believe she dated deathstroke as well.
    She also had a suit of magical uber armor that let her go toe-toe-to-toe with a Doomsday infected Superman.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Now I'm wondering if we might get a Wonder Girl mini that resolves New 52 Cassie back into a more classic version of herself and re-intergrates Rebirth!Donna into Diana's history...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    She also had a suit of magical uber armor that let her go toe-toe-to-toe with a Doomsday infected Superman.
    Oh snap! You're right! Looks like we might be getting a new member in the Wonder family. I wonder if Hessia will get a super name.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    She first appeared in the superman/Wonder Woman book. A healer amazon who left PI. I believe she dated deathstroke as well.
    Thanks for this.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Just thought I lost the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

VALKYRIES. Oh my God, are we finally gonna see Gundra again?!

I wonder if this Odyssey is related to the Amazon wanderings Barbara Minerva is investigating in Year One?

BANNED

Will this set up the mentioned return of the Bana Mighdall

I would have supported this but with what Rebirth is doing...I was already out and not really buying anything much at the moment and really can't see myself buying books to have DC come say it doesn't matter or its fake or whatever excuses they have planned for what is going on with WW...kinda sorry too because Hessia was a good character created by Soule and it is a diverse book with a diverse creative team. I can't see Rucka approving this the way he is carrying on with his WW anyway by wiping up all the new 52 things. It's prob more to do with the fact the movie is coming out so maybe DC thinks capitalize on it.
    Last edited by hellacre; 10-13-2016 at 01:41 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I would have supported this but with what Rebirth is doing...I was already out and not really buying anything much at the moment and really can't see myself buying books to have DC come say it doesn't matter or its fake or whatever excuses they have planned for what is going on with WW...kinda sorry too because Hessia was a good character created by Soule and it is a diverse book with a diverse creative team. I can't see Rucka approving this the way he is carrying on with his WW anyway by wiping up all the new 52 things. It's prob more to do with the fact the movie is coming out so maybe DC thinks capitalize on it.
    I can't see Rucka having a problem with this, seeing as how it's coming out along side his run, and it sounds like it's tying in a bit with some of the stuff we learned in issue #8 anyway (multiple Amazon tribes). He hasn't really wiped out any New 52 things besides making Hippolyta a brunette again and getting rid of the raids, so no big loss. Otherwise, everything else so far may still be on the table.

Even if this story is erased from canon later on...it's just a six issue mini, probably self contained. The physical copy won't vanish from your bookshelf.

He wanted to combine all Diana stories into one. So I don't think everything will be gone. I think all the bad things majority of the fans were upset about. Like the raids and the cave looking warriors on the island. I believe his next arc should be about the twin and the other tribes

Amazons Vs. Valkyries? Yes, please.