Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Something I've been working on the past couple of weeks:

Attachment 46460

Attachment 46461

This is designed to be 3D-printable and wearable. When it's done I'll make it freely available.
    It looks awesome Caivu

Thanks! I've since made some big modifications to it, since I determined printing it all wouldn't be feasible cost-wise. Right now I have just the jaw and ears printable, with the rest being made out if EVA foam, ideally. I want to do a test build of the whole thing to make sure it works before I put it out there.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Edwards will be drawing and writing the fifth arc.

Screenshot_20170416-182335.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Edwards will be drawing and writing the fifth arc.

Screenshot_20170416-182335.jpg
    Hopefully it's a "rest" arc and not Houser leaving the book. And maybe this time he'll have enough lead time to not delay it into oblivion.

Mother Panic #7 variant cover by Tommy Lee Edwards:

mother-panic-7-Tommy-Lee-Edwards.jpg

MOTHER-PANIC-10.jpg

MOTHER PANIC #10

Written by JODY HOUSER—Art by SHAWN CRYSTAL—Cover by TOMMY LEE EDWARDS—Backup story written by JIM KRUEGER—Backup story art by PHIL HESTER—Variant cover by SANA TAKEDA

Back to full strength, Violet Paige hits the Gotham City party scene to dig up more clues for the people behind Gather House. What she finds is a figure from her past who she thought was long dead. Meanwhile, Violet’s allies discover something disturbing about her mother…

On sale AUGUST 23 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS

I really like the preview's art, I finally can recognize the characters from just a passing glance ! And the story remains quite interesting, which is great.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I really like the preview's art, I finally can recognize the characters from just a passing glance ! And the story remains quite interesting, which is great.

Yeah, I was honestly going to stop pulling this since the last arc just wrapped up, but then I saw Dave Stewart was doing the colors & then when I read the preview I was all in again. Looking forward to Mother Panic #7 this week. We're finally revisiting things that happened in the first three issues that were left hanging. I was so incredibly disappointed that they wrapped up that first story arc just because. It didn't seem like they finished it, they just decided it was done. The second arc was just uninspiring.

Now, with good art & colors & more themes coming back from the first issues, I feel I can commit again at least for this next arc (it also doesn't hurt that Shade the Changing Girl is in Gotham right now & there could potentially be some Easter eggs).
    MARVEL - All-New Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men Gold, Thanos, Hawkeye (trade)
    DC - Doom Patrol, Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye, Shade the Changing Girl, Mother Panic, Bug!: The Adventures of Forager, Mister Miracle
    Non-Big Two - Forever waiting on another arc of The Umbrella Academy, I Hate Fairyland (trade)

Mother Panic #8 variant cover by Emanuela Lupacchino:

IMG_20170602_212213.jpg

Volume 1 is out tomorrow!

IMG_20170609_235049.jpg

Anyone who wants to try taking a stab at printing the helmet I was working on a while back, here you go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5J...ew?usp=sharing

MP11.jpg

MOTHER PANIC #11

Written by JODY HOUSER
    Art by SHAWN CRYSTAL
    Backup story written by JIM KRUEGER
    Backup story art by PHIL HESTER and ANDE PARKS
    Cover by TOMMY LEE EDWARDS
    Mondo variant cover by JAY SHAW
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.

An unexpected face from the past throws Mother Panic’s mission into turmoil. But things from Gather House are never what they seem, especially friendships. Meanwhile, a plan is set in motion at the Pike Hotel to figure out exactly what’s going on in Rebecca’s head. Also features the next exciting chapter of “Gotham Radio” by critically acclaimed team of Jim Krueger and Phil Hester!

On sale SEPTEMBER 27 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS

Mother Panic #9 variant cover by Phil Hester:

Mother-Panic-7-Phil-Hester.jpg

Amazing Member

Anyone who wants to try taking a stab at printing the helmet I was working on a while back, here you go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5J...ew?usp=sharing

Someday I will get this done. Good work, my friend.
    MARVEL - All-New Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men Gold, Thanos, Hawkeye (trade)
    DC - Doom Patrol, Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye, Shade the Changing Girl, Mother Panic, Bug!: The Adventures of Forager, Mister Miracle
    Non-Big Two - Forever waiting on another arc of The Umbrella Academy, I Hate Fairyland (trade)

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Someday I will get this done. Good work, my friend.
    Thanks! I may have to commission you for one, too.